12.

12.

I'm so sorry guys! I want to tell you all that I've been in a LONG hiatus here in wattpad and I've been reading all your comments! Seeing the reads increase everyday made me extremely happy 🤍

* * *

So I'm here in dance class with yours truly, Kim Mingyu.

Although, he's unexpectedly seated a few seats away from me.. I don't know what's his problem so I kept quiet for an hour tapping the pen I'm holding. It's hard to guess what's wrong and I'm getting anxious by the second so I decided to look at him but looked away quickly when I spot him staring at me.

Well, he's looking at me. That's a start. I muster the courage, look back and I mouth the words, "What's your problem?" and he still has a blank expression on his face.

     I'm really getting pissed off. Can't he just tell me the problem? Nothing will really be solved if he keeps giving me the cold shoulder..

I was about to stand up and tell Mingyu what I have to say when we hear the door open and the loud words "Good morning!" by our dance teacher. I immediately sat down and saw Mingyu chuckling on his seat.

How dare he!

"So today, since we'll be having our school's ball, I'd like to teach you for today the basic of slow dancing." She stated. "And it means that you'll be getting your partner."

I instantly face palmed the moment I hear the word 'partner'. We have to choose our own but it seems like everyone already thought of whom they will pair with besides me. I was about to ask Hansol but it seems like he is already taken by somebody else.

"Miss?" Our teacher suddenly called me.

"Yoon," I quietly mumbled.

"Miss Yoon, who is your partner?" I was basically thinking of an excuse but I feel someone's hand on my hand.

"I am," I look up to see Mingyu's blank expression and our teacher instantly grinned.

"Well, well! What a very handsome young man we have here." She said. "Time is wasting everybody!" She then clapped her hand. "Let us begin!"

The music started to play and our teacher was discussing while we were dancing. She would go in front of us to correct our posture or foot work but I have to say, this is one awkward slow dance!

"Hey.." I mumble. I look up to see Mingyu looking away. Is he still mad at me?

"Hey.." I say, again. This time, however, he finally looked at me even though it was the same old blank expression he has plastered on his face.

     "Are you mad at me?" I bluntly asked.

He just shrugged his shoulder and looked away again. Ugh! He is making this so hard for me!

"Hey, look. If you're upset or mad, I would appreciate you telling me the problem. We can't solve things like this if you refuse to communicate." It seems like I'm talking to myself because he really isn't giving any response.

The music continued to play and our teacher was still discussing. Mingyu over here is still the same as well. It feels like I'm talking to a wall of some sort because he still refuses to talk to me. I can't believe him! I'm basically talking to a huge bamboo pole!

"You know what, forget it." I push him away angrily. "I'm trying to talk to you nicely but it seems like you still don't want to answer my questions."

     Despite the class still on-going, I just decided that I could no longer stay till the end of the class. Mingyu is making this all so difficult not for just myself but for us!

He looked at me and sharply said, "Why do I need to answer them anyways?"

     I'm getting so frustrated that he isn't cooperating very well right now.

That's it! I've had it!

"I know that you're mad at me but at least tell me why!" I shout and all the attention suddenly was on me. Oh, great. I just caught unwanted attention, good job Nari!

"Miss Yoon, again. Do we have any problem here?" Our teacher asked. Everyone was watching us and I could feel all their eyes glued to whatever commotion is happening. I shake my head and answer "no."

"Then what's with all the shouting? Can't you see that there are other students here besides you and this young man over here? If you have any personal issues, please resolve it outside."

Well, wonderful.

Both of us were sent outside and the awkward atmosphere was still there. This thick air of tension is really suffocating me. I can't believe it. I don't know why he's mad and it made me frustrated. Well, I probably do but I'd really appreciate it if he talked to me about it. Now that I'm frustrated, I'm sent out of class! What a good day it is today!

"This is your fault." I whisper.

"Wouldn't happen if you didn't go to school with Wonwoo this morning." He mumbled.

Wait, what?