Chap 5 "An Implied Breakup"

Tiffany's POV
"Jayk?" I asked.
"Let's do Wanted by Hunter Hayes," Jayk nodded.
The music started. "You know, I'd fall apart without you. Don't know how you do what you do," I sang. I looked at my boys and smiled. "'Cause everything that don't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you."
"Like everything that's green, girl, I need you," Blake sang as he pointed at me. "But it's more than one and one makes two. Put aside the math and the logic of it." I smiled at him. "You gotta know you're wanted too."
"'Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted," we sang. "And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. And never let you forget it. Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted."
Jayk sighed. "Anyone can tell you you're pretty. And you get that all the time, I know you do," Jayk smiled. "But your beauty's deeper than the make-up. And I wanna show you what I see tonight..."
"When I wrap you up, when I kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted," we sang. Drew walked over to me. "And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. And never let you forget it. 'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted."
"As good as you make me feel, I wanna make you feel better," Drew sang as he held my hand. "Better than your fairy tales." He spun me under his arm. "Better than your best dreams. You're more than everything I need." Drew and I shared a hug. "You're all I ever wanted. All I ever wanted."
"And I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted," we sang. "And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. And never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted."
"You know, I'd fall apart without you. Don't know how you do what you do," TC sang.
"You'll always be wanted," I smiled.
The music ended and the fans went crazy. "To close out the show, Tiffany will sing one of her favorite songs," Drew replied. "Me and her have worked a while together on this song so it'll be perfect."
The guys got off stage and the music started. "You're there by my side in every way. I know that you would not forsake me. I give you my life, would not think twice. Your love is all I need believe me," I sang as Morgan nodded at me. I smiled. "I may not say it quite as much as I should. But when I say I love you darling that means for good. So open up your heart and let me in." I saw Blake sighed and left to go back to the break room. "And I will love you 'til forever. Until death do us part we'll be together. So take my hand and hold on tight. And we'll get there...This I swear." JJ looked like she was about to cry. "I'm wondering how I ever got by without you in my life to guide me. Wherever I go, the one thing that's true is everything I do I do for you." I pointed at the audience. "I may not say it half as much as I should but when I say I love you darling that means for good. So open up your heart and let me in. And I will love you 'til forever. Until death do us part we'll be together. So take my hand and hold on tight. And we'll get there..." I smiled. "This I swear."
The music ended. I handed the mic back and told the agents to follow me. We went to the back room. "There's my amazing sister," Jayk smiled as he hugged me. "You did amazing."
"Thanks," I giggled as we let go. "Hey Blake. I've been -"
"Just don't," Blake nodded. "After last night, just forget it."
"Okay," I sighed. That's when I knew our relationship was officially over. I was crushed because this isn't how I wanted it to end but I held it together. "I can respect that. Uhm, I guess it's safe to say that I'm glad I got the transfer with the other BAU team."
"What transfer?" Jayk asked. "There's a different BAU?"
"Yeah," I nodded. "My start date with the new team isn't till next week but the BAU I've been transferred to is an international team." I looked at Blake. "I guess everything worked out in my favor. Teec, thanks for teaching me German. It really helped that I'm getting transferred to a new team. I can get away from him now."
"You're welcome?" TC questioned.
"I'll see you later, Jayk," I nodded.
"Tiffany," Blake sighed.
"Don't even bother," I scoffed and walked out. I got into my car and started driving. I grabbed my phone and called JJ as I let the tears roll silently down my face. "Pick up."
"Tiffany, where are you?" JJ asked.
"I'm heading back home," I replied. "Uhm, is it alright if I stay at your place for a few days?"
"Uhm, yeah, sure," JJ replied. "Just meet me at the office."
"Got it," I nodded. I hung up and went up to my room. I packed a small suitcase full of clothes and walked down to my car just as soon as the After Romeo van pulled in. "Great." Blake got out of the van and walked over to me. "What do you want?"
"I thought you wanted to breakup," Blake sighed.
"Blake, I wanted to fix things with you but it's obvious you don't want that," I nodded as I closed my trunk. "And since you don't, I'm going to be with the IBAU." I opened my car door. "Goodbye Blake. I hope you have a nice life."
"You can't stay gone for long," Blake replied. "You gotta have a place to sleep."
"I'm staying over at JJ's," I added. "I'll gave my stuff moved out as soon as I find a place and I know for a fact I won't bump into you anytime soon because you'll be gone on tour." I got into my car and rolled down my window. "You have a nice life." I put on my sunglasses and drove out of the driveway. I made my way to the BAU and walked inside. Everyone, including the international BAU, was in the conference room so I joined them. "What's going on?"
"Agent Erin Strauss changed your transfer date," Morgan sighed.
"To?" I asked.
"Effective immediately," Hotch sighed.
"Oh," I said, trying to process what I've just been told. "Uhm, that's now."
"Baby girl, you feeling okay?" Morgan asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I nodded. "It's just a bit last minute and sudden, you know?"
"I'm sure Jack Garrett week take good care of you," Hotch nodded. "You're the best, youngest agent this Bureau has had." Hotch looked at Garrett. "You'll take care of her, right, Garrett?"
"Consider Matthew Simmons your own personal body guard," Garrett replied.
"Thanks," I nodded. "So, where's our first case?"
"A bit eager there, aren't you?" asked Simmons.
"Every minute we waste, another criminal commits an act of crime," I replied. "So, where's my first case with the IBAU?"