Chap 15 "Being Happy"

Tiffany's POV
I woke up the next morning for work and Max was sleeping there at the foot of my bed. "Max, time to get up," I smiled. He got up and went to his food bowl. He ate and drank. I showered and got dressed for work. "Let's go, boy." We walked downstairs. Morgan was waiting and holding a cup of coffee. "Is that for me?"
"Well, it certainly isn't for Max," Morgan smiled as I grabbed the cup. "Did you sleep alright?"
"Fine, I guess," I nodded. We walked outside and I opened the back door to the SUV. "In Max." Max got in and I closed the door. Morgan opened my door for me. "What?"
"We should go on another date," he smiled.
"Morgan, you sign up for a date with me, you get Max too," I smiled. "Plus, we'll most likely be interrupted by a case." We got into the car and Morgan started driving. "Besides, I don't care if we just get a box of pizza. I'll rather be with you and know you're safe than go out on a romantic date." I looked at Morgan. "I know that's not your style because of your house, but just we will find a way to have dates along the way." We got to the Bureau. I got out the car and opened the back door. "Come on, Max." Morgan handed me a vest. "What's this for?"
"Max," Morgan nodded.
"Right," I sighed as Max got out of the SUV. I closed the door and got the vest on Max. The vest stated Agent Max FBI BAU. I smiled as we walked inside. "I'm back."
"Tiffany," Garcia hugged me. "I'm glad your back."
"I'm glad to be back," I smiled. I sat down on the couch. "Max, sit." Max sat on the floor next to me. "This is Max, former Marine, now FBI."
"Is it safe to have him around?" JJ asked.
"Yeah," I nodded as I pet him. "He did save my life yesterday, remember?"
"Okay, tonight festivities are at the Morgan house again since it didn't happen last time," Rossi replied.
"And it can consist of a pool party if you wanna bring something to swim in," Morgan smiled.
"That sounds like a plan," I smiled. Eventually the case lasted a lot longer than that day. It was two years later, and my twenty third birthday. Morgan decided to have the Morgan house festivities that day. Everyone had came over and so did the boys of After Romeo. They were in the pool. "You sure know how to throw a party."
"This is the house of Derek Morgan," Morgan replied.
"I'm going to go and get a suit on," I smiled. Morgan gave me a kiss before I went inside. "See you in a bit." I went up to my room and put on the light purple bikini top and the matching shorts that Morgan had gotten me a set for my birthday last year. I just never had the time to wear it. I walked back outside and Morgan was still at the grill. "I hope you didn't burn anything."

"So far, no," Morgan replied

"So far, no," Morgan replied. I walked over to him and he put his left arm around my waist. "What do you think about a family this size?"
"What's the number you indicate with this size?" I asked.
"Just you, me, Max, and two kids," Morgan nodded.
"That's a possibility," I smiled. "But you and I aren't in anything but a relationship of being a boyfriend and girlfriend to each other."
"Come and sit in the hot tub with me and have this alcoholic beverage with me," Garcia replied as she handed me one of the two glasses and grabbed my wrist. "Come on."
"I'll be in the hot tub," I sighed. I walked over with Garcia and took a sip of the beverage. "Piña colada."