Detective Daehyun

"Noona hasn't come past in a while," Zelo whined as he laid on the lounge with a soccer ball between his legs. "I hope she's ok."

"Well, she's probably feeling hurt," Youngjae murmured. "It would be hard for her to come around after all."

"I guess so, but I miss her," Zelo said sadly.

It had been a few weeks since any of the boys had seen Missy, well, except Yongguk however the others didn't know that. And they were all feeling the emptiness her personality brought to the dorm.

"Should we go see her? Before we go on tour? And while Himchan is away?" Daehyun asked them as he cycled through the tv stations, not really paying attention. Himchan was away seeing his family before they went on tour, leaving it slightly late compared to the others, who had already seen their families.

Zelo sat up in excitement. "We could bring her ramen! She loves ramen. Can we go today?"

Jongup and Daehyun nodded as Yongguk walked into the room, headphones on and notebook in hand. Zelo pulled on Yongguk's arm as he passed by, getting his attention.

"We're going to see Missy and bring her ramen, do you want to come?" Zelo asked cheerfully. Yongguk peered at them.

"She could be busy, you know," he muttered.

"It's Sunday," Jongup quietly spoke up. "Missy stays home and reads on Sundays." The others nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Well, maybe she has plans for once," Yongguk stuttered.

Daehyun looked at Yongguk suspiciously. "And how would you know that, hyung?"

Yongguk turned away, "I-I don't. I was just saying."

Daehyun looked at Zelo, who gave him a sidelong glance as Yongguk slid into the window seat, opening his notebook. Daehyun pulled out his phone and called Missy. She answered after a few rings.

"Yeoboseyo," She answered quietly.

"Yeoboseyo," Daehyun said cheerfully. "How are you, noona?"

"Oh, Daehyun! I am well, how are you?" She replied slightly happier.

"I'm fine, I was just wondering if you have plans later," Daehyun kept staring at Yongguk as he talked. "We were hoping to come around with ramen and catch up."

Daehyun waited for her response, she sounded nervous. "Oh, so you're catching up with a friend later?"

Yongguk flinched as Daehyun repeated this, but didn't look up. Daehyun smirked. "Well ok, during the week definitely. Have fun. Bye-bye."

Daehyun leaned back onto the floor, with a smirk and waited. Within half hour, Yongguk got up and headed for his room. Jongup stared at Daehyun.

"Why are you smirking?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing really," He grinned. "I'm just really clever."

Jongup sat there, still confused by Daehyun but continued playing his game while Yongguk hurried to the front door. Daehyun got up and stood in the doorway, peering at Yongguk.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Daehyun asked casually. Yongguk froze and turned to Daehyun with a suspicious gummy smile.

"Just going to the studio," He grinned with a nervous laugh.

"You look very nicely dressed, especially for the studio," Daehyun smiled.

"Oh, am I?" Yongguk looked down at himself and shrugged, before turning around and leaving the dorm. Daehyun strutted back to the lounge room and leaned on the wall.