With You

Yongguk was once again working late in the studio, listening to the new tracks for First Sensibility over and over again, making sure everything was perfect when the studio door opened and a snow covered Missy waltzed in.

“Ugh, the snow is really coming down out there,” She muttered as she placed the white plastic bag on the spare table while Yongguk smiled at her from his chair. The smell of ramen wharfed through the room and made Yongguk’s stomach growl. Missy took off her fur lined black coat and placed it over the spare chair as Yongguk walked over to her. He rustled her hair lightly with a grin.

“Hey!” She giggled and looked up at him.

“You’ve got snow through your hair,” Yongguk chuckled as he flicked Missy’s now tangled hair away from her face and they smiled. Missy reached for the plastic bag and pulled out a bowl of hot ramen and handed it to Yongguk.

“So, how is the album going?” Missy asked as she opened her bowl of beef ramen and mixed it around with the chopsticks before picking up a beef piece and shoving it in her mouth.

“Pretty much finished,” Yongguk slurred as he bit off some noodles. “Just going over everything. Gotta make sure it’s prefect.”

Missy smiled as Yongguk fiddled with his laptop and played the track With You. Missy’s foot tapped to the slow beat as the two continued to chat while they finished off the late night meal.

“Love it,” she breathed as Body and Soul finished. “A little bit…um.”

“Mwo?” Yongguk questioned as he looked at her and Missy was blushing slightly.

“Um…hormonal is the word I’m gonna use,” she giggled as Yongguk chuckled.

“It gives off all sort of mixed emotions, hey.”

Missy nodded at him and smiled as the second verse of S.N.S rolled out through the speakers.

“I really like the beat on this one. You’re husky voice gives it a sexy vibe,” She informed him. Yongguk moved his chair closer to her and peered straight into her eyes.

“You think?” He asked quietly as he reached out for her hand. He intertwined his fingers with hers, neither one of them looking away from each other. She nodded as they leaned closer. Yongguk swept a piece of hair from Missy’s face and left his hand on her cheek as he moved in. He brushed his lips against hers and he could feel her breath quiver between her parted lips. Missy’s hand found its way to Yongguk’s chest and rested there as he leaned into her.

Her heart raced as it tried to escape her chest as Yongguk’s lips pressed against hers and she could feel Yongguk’s heart pounding in his chest. He pulled away and Missy felt herself leaning toward him, not wanting to part.

“Don’t,” She breathed and Yongguk raised his eyebrow. “Stop.”

He kissed her again and Missy wrapped her arms around his neck while Yongguk pulled her into his lap. She ran her hands through his thick black hair as he ran his up her back. She shivered a little and pulled away, lightly brushing her lips against his.

“Your hands are cold,” she murmured. Yongguk chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling Missy closer to him. They hungrily locked lips as their hands wandered under clothing, removing items in a hurry as the passion between them grew.

Missy ran her hands down the sides of his face, resting on his cheeks as she peered into his brown eyes, both their breathing heavy.

“Yongguk,” she breathed as she brushed her lips against his and he pulled her closer into his chest. “Do you really think we should be doing this?”

Yongguk stared at her, a sigh escaping his lips. “It’s always been you. Seeing you with him, killed me. From the moment I met you…”

Yongguk paused as they peered into each other’s eyes.

 “I need you,” Yongguk breathed as he hungrily nuzzled her neck and a moan escaped her parted lips.