Uncertainty

B.A.P had concluded their Japanese touring mid-December and returned to Korea for their Christmas break. It was a week before the annual holiday and everyone was busy buying last minute gifts, organising what they should do on the day and how they would decorate. Missy was being dragged from shop to shop by Zelo and Jongup as they brought ridiculous amounts of Christmas decorations. Missy was sitting on a wooden bench inside the huge Lotte Department store with all the shopping bags, waiting on the devious pair to finish up in the current store so they could go get some lunch and then hopefully head home, so she hoped. She was watching the two gall-a-bout the store as her phone buzzed in her coat pocket, distracting her from her supervising duties and she reached for it.

“Yeboseyo,” she muttered, not looking at the contact prior to answering it.

“Yeboseyo Missy,” Yongguk’s husky voice sung over the phone. Missy picked up on the happiness in his tone, he had seemed a little down lately and she was a little worried, since no one else seemed to notice either.

“Bang, what’s up?” She asked, leaning back onto her arm and kicking her feet together.

“Did you want to catch a movie later? We haven’t hung out in a while,” he’s voice sounded sad as he muttered the words. Missy looked up at Zelo dancing near the doorway wearing a Santa hat and white beard, shaking her head as Jongup moonwalked past with reindeer antlers on his head.

“Would you two stop stuffing around and hurry up?” She called out to them and Zelo stuck his tongue out in response. “Sorry Bang, the maknae is being a pabo and won’t be getting lunch!” Yongguk chuckled quietly.

“Oh, no fair noona!” Zelo’s voice called out from the shop front.

“Sure, Bang. After dinner?” She redirected her attention back to him.

“Yeah, sounds good.”

“Ok, itta bwa,” Missy finished, ended the call while heading toward the shop entrance and making eating gestures toward Zelo who was at the counter paying for his newly purchased items. Jongup joined Missy and took some of the bags from her and they started toward the food court without Zelo.

“Wait for me!” He called out, running after them.

 ***

“You’re not the one that had to carry all of it!” Missy chuckled as Zelo went on to say how much more shopping he wanted to do.

 “There weren’t that many bags, noona,” He added.

“We had five each,” Missy muttered, gesturing toward herself and Jongup.

“See that’s not many,” Zelo went on.

“In each hand!” She cried getting a laugh from the others around the coffee table as they lounged around the living room.

“You did it because you love me,” Zelo grinned.

“I’ll show you love,” Missy muttered hitting him with a cushion as the others were in fits of laughter. The two continued to hit each other with cushions, chasing each other around the living room until they had enough. Missy pulled on Daehyun’s arm, looking at his watch and letting go, his arm slumping onto his full stomach.

“We better get going, Bang,” she smiled.

“Yeah, just let me get my jacket,” He said and walked off toward his room.

Himchan stared at her, “Where you guys going?”

“We’re going to the movies.”

“Hmm…ok,” Himchan muttered and turned his attention back to the tv. Missy stared at him and was about to say something when Yongguk appeared next to her with a smile. The two grabbed their sneakers and headed out for the night.