Making Memories Part 2

After a week of play and relaxation, B.A.P was back into the full swing of chaotic schedules for their upcoming tour while Missy was called back to the Japanese Embassy for the next three weeks in Tokyo. The boys started their Live on Earth tour within two weeks and were excited to head to the United States. Missy assured them that she would meet them in New York for their final US performance but Himchan wished she was with him for the whole tour. The boys enjoyed walking the streets filled with looming buildings and beautiful scenery that was different from their home country. They shopped any opportunity they could and experienced a lot of American food. When the time came to board their flight inbound for New York, Himchan became excited knowing he would be meeting Missy at the airport as her flight was due in a few minutes before theirs. As the boys walked off their plane, Himchan switched on his phone and received a message from Missy.

I touched down a few minutes ago and desperate for hot coffee! I’ll be watching the planes come in. Can’t wait to see you.

Himchan grinned and looked around the airport, trying to spot her. He noticed a figure wearing a black hoodie, jeans, dark blue skate shoes and black bag hanging off the shoulders, with fingers held tightly around a coffee cup, peering out the large window facing the runway.

I see you.

Missy pulled out her phone and turned around, peering into the crowd. Himchan elbowed Yongguk and pointed toward her, before heading in her direction. Missy noticed him and walked toward him, throwing her almost empty coffee in the bin. The two grinned as they got closer, Missy threw her arms around Himchan as he embraced her.

“I missed you,” he whispered.

“I missed you too, oppa.”

“Noona!” Zelo called as he wrapped his arms around Missy, followed by Daehyun, who shouted group hug and the others joined in as well.

“Really guys! You can't even give me five minutes with her,” Himchan muttered annoyed.

“She’s ours just as much as she is yours,” Zelo laughed.

“Just like to point out,” Missy said, pulling away from the group hug that was smothering her. “I am no one’s possession.” The others laughed.

“I’m not joking,” she cried. Yongguk wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“It’s ok, we know you belong to Himchan, doesn’t mean we won’t try to take you away from him,” he teased. Himchan raised his eyebrow and folded his arms. The others walked off, silently chuckling to themselves. Himchan grabbed Missy’s hand and the two walked off hand in hand to the awaiting bus.

After a much stressful two months of touring, the boys ended their Live on Earth US tour and had returned to Seoul. Enjoying the summer weather, Himchan had hatched a plan with the boys to surprise Missy for their anniversary.