Red Handed (1/3)

The music at the club was making my ears ring and the lights gave me the headache of a hundred hangovers.
I checked my watch. Shit it was late, or early depending on your definition.
It had been hours since I last saw Q and the other jokers. I'd met a few old friends and we'd gotten a couple of drinks, and things just escalated from there.
"I need some space" I yelled to my best friend beside me.
"Bathroom?" I suggested
"Just what I was thinking" My friend giggled.
We linked arms as we made our way through the crowd of people.
As we entered the toilets we squinted, the bright white lights only asking the headaches worse.
"God it's hot in there" I laughed
"I'm gonna call it a night in a bit, I shattered" My friend said, applying more mascara in the mirror.
I nodded, "Me too. I need to find my friends though, the ones I came with?"
"Oh yeah, we'll have a look round now if you want?" (y/f/n) asked.
"Brilliant, thanks" I replied.
I grabbed her hand as we opened the door, ready to brave the crowd once again to find the jokers.

After twenty minutes of searching for the jokers, we found Joe, Murr and Sal, but they hadn't seen Q in a while. He'd gone to buy another round, but hadn't returned. I told the jokers to meet me at outside in ten minutes, so they could say their goodbyes to the people they'd met, and I could walk (y/f/n) to the taxi rank across the road. As we pushed open the doors of the club, we saw a couple making out passionately by the wall.
"God, get a room!" (Y/f/n) shouted, laughing.
"(Y/f/n)!" I giggled.
"Shit" I heard the man say, slurring. I recognised that voice...
A car drove past and illuminated their faces.
Q.
"Are you shitting me..." I muttered to (y/f/n)
Q looked back at me, "(y/n)..."
"Don't even try Q." I said
"Let's get out of here" I said turning to (y/f/n)
"Oh my god is that him?!?" She asked.
"The one and only" I replied, making my way across the road.
"(Y/N)!!!" Q shouted, running after us.
"Stay away from her you arsehole!!" My friend said as Q approached.
"Shit!" Q exclaimed, stopping in his tracks, hand running through his hair, tears forming in his eyes, "Fuck" He shouted

As (y/f/n) and I got into the taxi, I called Sal.
"(Y/N), where are you??" He laughed. "We've been waiting for ages!!"
"I'm staying the night at (y/f/n)'s, and tell that scumbag Q to stop calling." I said.
"Oh god what's he done?" Sal asked.
"I'll tell you tomorrow" I replied
"Is it something stupid? God I'm gonna kill him" Sal said.
"Look we'll deal with it tomorrow" I said
"Call me if you need me" Sal said. "Anytime, OK (y/n)? You promise you will?" He pleaded
"I promise. Bye Sal" I said.
"Bye (y/n)" He said, worried.

" you want some ice cream?" (Y/f/n) asked.
" you know what?" I said "let's forget about q, lets have a nice night in, yeah? Who even is Q? I don't know anyone called Q". I said
"ahah me neither, what a stupid name!" (Y/f/n) laughed.
We spent the night reminiscing old times, giving each other cute manicures, and just generally having a good time.
"OK seriously though (y/n), stay with me for a few days, We'll get some stuff from your apartment and you can stay here until you've given each other time to think about what happens next, yeah?"
"Thank you" I nodded. I was so thankful to have someone I could depend on like this.

My phone rang at the side of the bed, I looked at the caller ID. Sal.
"(Y/n)?" He asked.
"Sal" I said groggily, "what's wrong?"
"I heard what happened." He said
"Oh." I said
"Look (y/n), I know you probably don't want to right now, and I won't force you, but could you maybe talk to him? He's been at mine and he's a mess. He hasn't stopped crying for hours, I haven't seen him this bad in a long time..." He explained.
"Sal, he cheated on me! What would I even say to him? I don't even know if I'm going back to the apartment anytime soon ok? He'll have to deal with it for now, I'm sorry." I said.
"I understand." Sal said. "I'll make sure he's ok, but you make sure you're ok yeah?"
"Thank you Sal." I said. " How about we have lunch later and we'll talk about it when I've calmed down yeah?" I asked
"Sounds good, 2:00 at the park?" He suggested.
"See you there" I said.

Me and (y/f/n) pulled up to mine and Q's driveway.
"Are you sure you're ready?" She asked
"It's not a big deal, he won't even be there, he's at Sal's so all I have to do is grab some stuff and leave" I said.
"Let's do this then" she said, stepping out of the car.
As I unlocked the door, I kicked my shoes off and grabbed my suitcase from under the stairs.
"In and out yeah?" I said.
"Cool, I'll feed the cats if you want?" (Y/f/n) said.
"No need" I replied "Sal says he has it all sorted.
"Good" She said.

Fifteen minutes later and when we'd almost finished packing, we heard the door unlock.
"Shit" I whispered.
"(Y/n)?" I heard Q shout from the bottom of the stairs
"Shit." I whispered. "He must've seen the car. What do we do?" I asked
"I'll handle it" (y/f/n) assured me. She headed downstairs.
"Who the fuck are you? Where's (y/n)?" I heard Q yell.
"She's packing. She doesn't want to see you." (Y/f/n) replied.
"Come on buddy this was a bad idea" I heard Sal say.
"I've got to see her man" Q pleaded. "I need to tell her how much she means to me, how sorry I am"
"She's not ready to talk yet Q" (y/f/n) said assertively, clearly blocking Q's path upstairs.
"let's just go Q, Don't cause trouble"
Sal said.
"(Y/n)?" Q shouted upstairs. "(Y/n) I love you. I'm so sorry, it was the biggest mistake of my life, I-"
"Lets go Q" Sal said, dragging him out.
"I'm sorry (y/n)!" Q shouted as he left.
"You alright?" (Y/f/n) asked.
"Yeah" I said shakily. "Lets just get out of here"
She nodded.

A/n Ill continue this tonight. It would be really great if you told me what you think? There'll be either two or three parts, maybe four .

Also these arent in any order, so this could be before or after any other chapters!!! Hope you like it and thank you for reading.
e