Risk-taking

i wake up late at night with a text from that person again. ?: i told you i will find you. now i got somethings that are important to you. your brother and son. i know jonas is the only one left. and your son... a bundle of joy. and it will explode when i slit their throats!!! i bet you wonder who this is. come to the dark alley by the park with ray tonight at 11 and you'll see. sweet dreams!!! ~~~~ i started crying and ray woke up. r: baby whats wrong? me: someone took jonas and daniel. they want me and you to go to the dark alley tonight at 11. r: come here. i cry in his arms. r: we'll figure something out. me: idk what to do. i gotta risk my life again. r: look its gonna be ok. we'll just have to do what we gotta do. we go under the covers and cuddled till we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its almost 11 and we both dressed in black. we left the hotel and went in the alley. we walked and held hands the whole time. i seen light and we ran to it and we seen jonas and daniel. suddenly a girl came from the side. g: well hello brittney. me: nikki? n: youre probably wondering why i did this? me: yea. n: you broke my brothers heart. and now im gonna break yours. she grabs jonas and put a knife up to his neck. me: no dont plz. n: im sorry britt but you really broke him, say goodbye. she was about to cut him when i blurted something out. me: ill do anything. she stopped and threw him on the floor. n: you will? d: mommy no!! me: yes. n: ok. how about this. she snaps her fingers and the most hated person walked out...jake. n: have sex with him and ill let them go. you better make it good and betta love it. i look at ray and he looked at me sadly. she pushed me to jake and he smiles. r: ill wait out here. me: i love you. i start tearing up and i go into a room with jake. i closed the door and pushed him against the door. i kissed him roughly as i took off his shirt and mine. j: wow, you really wanna get your fam back. me: gotta do whatcha gotta do. i go down and unzips his pants. i take it out and start teasing him. me: want me to suck it? j: fuq yea. me: say plz. i go faster as he gets louder. j: plz plz plz. me: alright. i lick the tip and he push my head further.

ray pov:

i stand in the alley while my gf is fuqing her ex just to free her fam. im upset that she chose that but if she have to risk her life for them, then thats what she'll do. thats why i love her for that. me: why did you do this? n: cuz she broke my bros heart. me: maybe she did that becuz of what he did to her. n: it doesnt matter. she messed with my brother. d: dont talk to my daddy like that. n: shut up peanut head. me: hey dont talk to my kid that way. n: what you gon do? i stood there pissed the fuq off.

britt pov:

me: omg yes!!! j: you like that huh?! me: yes yes dont stop!!! i had to make it real so they can release my brother and son. i push him on the bed and i started riding him fast. me: you like that?! huh?!! i start slapping him and he grins. j: im finna c()m!!!! he gets outta me and grabs my head. me: comeon c()m for me. j: shiut!!!! he lets out all in my mouth and i swallow it and smile. we put our clothes on and walked out. me: what's wrong? j: girl you got me paralized. i carried him to the front and nikki looked at us. j: let them go. I said let them go! he loose jonas and daniel and i hug them. me: im so glad you guys are safe. d: mommy i love you. me: i love you too baby. i go to ray and he has a mad look on his face. i gave daniel to jonas and held ray's hand. r: im upset that you chose to have sex with him. i started making a sad face. r: but you did it for your brother and son. and i love you for that. i hug him and kissed him. me: lets go. we hold hands and we leave the alley.

HOW WAS THAT FOR A CHAPTER?! BRITTNEY IS A VERY STRONG WOMAN. RAY IS A LUCKY GUY!!!