OMG

i open my eyes and my favorite person was in front of me. me: OMG MICHAEL EALY! M: happy birthday brittney. he hugs me and he smells like that calvin klein cologne. we let go and i just see his eyes. me: omg i cant believe you are standing right in front of me right now. M: along with your present, you get to be my leading lady in my movie. i am just in awe. i turned around and kissed ray. me: thank you so much. nene and maye come towards me. n: sorry loverboy, but its our turn. they blindfold me and walked me in a car. we were moving until we stopped three minutes later. we got out and went to a place. i hear a door open and then close once we walked in. they sit me down on a chair and unfolded me. it was dark and then a spotlight came on while pony came on. it was a stripper. omg i love this. he was doing his thing while i tried to see who it was. lord it was channing tatum. me: omg im gotta go crazy! he picks me up and i wrap my arms around his neck while my legs are on his shoulders. he lays me on the floor and grinds on me. me: GO MAGIC MIKE! the girls go crazy when someone turned on the light. me: oh shit. it was my brother. he grabs my arm and takes me out the room. j: britt, there is a huge problem. me: what? j: the police. they are looking for you. me: you didnt tell anyone did you? j: no. the cops come towards me. c: brittney, you are under arrest. they hand cuff me and walks me out. me: take care of daniel and dont tell him or ray. promise me. j: ok. he kissed me on my head and i went in the police car.

RAY POV:

its almost midnight and britt is not here. i hope nene and maye didnt get her drunk. i try calling her and she didnt pick up. i ride to jonas house, he probably know where she is. i knock on the door and he answers. j: hey ray. wassap? me: do you know where brittney is? j: no. did you try callin her? me: yea but she didnt answer. j: you can stay here if you need support. me: no im gonna go back home. j: alright. call when you need. me: dueces. i walk back in the car and i drove back to the house. i try calling her again but he didnt answer. i need to take a shower.

BRITTNEY POV:

c: did you kill your stepfather? me: yes i did. c: why? me: to protect myself and my family. c: you know this can be a first degree murder. me: not if i have enough evidence and witnesses for it. c: well then tell me why you are innocent. i look at the cop and sighed and giggled. c: what is so funny? me: i have been through so much bullshit and im the one that gets arrested. its my birthday. c: happy birthday. me: now listen really closely becuz im only gonna say this once. i have been beaten and raped and molested and almost murdered my whole life... my mother died when i was two. my father died before i was born. my stepdad left me and my brother like shit when we were like 5. we depended on each other until he left me when i was 13. i started tearing up. me: i fell for this guy who treated me like a slave for three years. i finally had the courage of leaving him when i met the love of my life. i actually thought my life would change but he kept coming back... did you know i had to have sex with him just to save my family? c: why didnt you tell us about it? me: its not as easy as you think. my ex is the type that will finish what he started. but that time, i finished what he started. see im an independent woman. i fight my own battles. and if this is one battle i have to fight, then bring it on. it got quiet a few seconds. c: ok. i will let you go but the judge will call you when your case is ready. me: perfect. he uncuffs me and i walk away to call jonas. j: hello? me: pick me up. j: ok. bye. he hung up and i waited for him. he finally got here and i see daniel sleep. me: thanks. j: always here. me: so i was thinking, maybe you can walk me down the aisle. j: i am honored. he pulls up to my house and i kiss him on the cheek. i got out and walked to the door. i opened the door and ray was on the couch. me: baby! he looks at me and ran to hug me. r: omg baby. i was so worried about you. are you ok? me: im fine. comeon, lets go to bed. he holds my hand and we went upstairs to bed.