Do you love me?

i sighed and ran onstage while people cheered. rr: you might remember this. the song that me and ray dance to for the talent show came on. me: i cant do this. rr: comeon. we started dancing with him and i felt relax. while we were dancing, i was thinking that day. best day ever. when we finished the crowd went wild. rr: now its your time to perform. he gives me the mic and walked away. me: i dont know what to sing. n&m: ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH! i smile and began singing. i actually used my lungs. while i was singing, i felt something. it felt like love but also hate. i might give ray another chance. i mean, i love him. but he hurt me. i finished singing and the crowd cheered. i smiled and walked off stage. ray walked back onstage. r: well yall thats all for performing. thank yall for enjoying and uhh... i ran onstage and i kissed him. he dropped the mic and wrapped his arms around my waist. i let go and look at him. me: im sorry. i was wrong for ignoring you. i love you. he smiles and goes down on one knee. the crowd goes wild. he picks up the mic and hold my left hand. rr: brittney, will you marry me? i start crying. me: yes. he gets up and kisses me while everyone cheered. he put the ring on my finger and we hug. me: i hope we are not too late for the wedding. rr: nope, the people pushed it back to February. me: date? rr: 14th. me: you liein? rr: nope. there was alot of other people that they were booked. so we are gonna be perfect. i hugged him and we walked off the stage. i gave some people autographs and took pics with them. perez hilton was there also. (omg i love him) p: hey guys! can i take pics of you guys for the website? me: sure. rr: you sure? me: i want our love to be known. p: ok, just like pose like yall alone. ray kissed me and i deepen it. he take pics and goes closer on the ring. p: thanks you guys. i put out a thumbs up and we continued kissing. rr: you comin home? me: im already home. he smiles and we went to dance floor and danced all night long. we go back to the apartment...