Wedding surprise!

its my wedding day. omg i cant believe its finally here. im excited and nervous. i know ray is too. i just go in my dressing room and i cant wait to put on my dress. i was putting on my stockings when someone knocked on the door. i quickly put on my robe and told them to come in. it was bianca. me: hey bianca. b: wassap. are you excited that its your wedding day? me: yes i am. she stares at me. me: what? b: i wanna be honest with you. me: no b, we been through this. b: why not? i couldnt stop thinking about you since we reunited. me: that still doesnt make up for what you did and you had to say this today. b: im sorry britt, it was a mistake. me: that doesnt mean shit bianca. b: listen. i know you are still mad at me, but i know you still have feelings for me. she pulls my hair behind my ear. b: i love you brittney, please forgive me. she cups my chin and kissed me. her soft lips pressing against mine was like heaven. she lays me down on the bed and got ontop of me. she whispered in my ear. b: just let me do this one last time. those words made me go blank. she kisses my neck and i moan softly. she undoes my robe and i dont have any underwear on. i feel her on my pu$$y and she rubs softly. me: mm no, dont touch me. she continues rubbing me and kisses my neck while going a lil faster. she kiss down my body till she was at my pu$$i. she rubs it again and i moan softly. she kisses my thighs till she back to that spot. she parts my lips and began eating me. im moaning a lil louder as her tongue goes deep inside. she moans while she eats me and i moan louder. she licks two fingers and stick them inside me. omg it felt good i was moaning louder and pushing her head further. she continues licking me and takes out her fingers. she reaches out her bag my di!d0. she sucks it, making it wet, and insert it inside. i moan as she goes faster licking me and fuqin me. i start grabbing the sheets and moaning loud. me: omg im finna c()m! b: c()m baby. she goes faster and i climax all over the di/do. she licks it all up and licked me clean. she gets back ontop of me and kissed me. i moan in between kisses and she hits the toy against my pu$$i. she gets up and kissed me once more. b: hope you enjoyed that last session before you're taken. she leaves and i am left breathless.

HOW WAS THAT FOR A SURPRISE?! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND I MIGHT SHOUTOUT THE BEST ONE ON MY NEXT STORY!