Wedding Time!

The girls help me put my dress and shoes on. nene fix my hair with beautiful curls and put my veil on. i stand up and walk to the mirror. n: how do you feel? i start tearing up. me: beautiful. and ready. m: alright dont mess up your makeup. we all laugh. me: lets take a selfie. nene gets my phone and they hug me on each side and we smile. she snap the pic and we saw it. n: perfect. what's the caption? me: its time to turn the page in my life. m: i like that. n: me too. she put it on instagram and i checked myself. m: ok, you're set. we'll see you out there. me: ok. they kiss my cheek and left. i look at myself in the mirror and sighed. me: its time. i walked out and seen jonas. he smiling at me. j: you look amazing. me: you look handsome yourself. the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out and now its our turn. me: dont make me fall jonas. j: never. we start walking down the aisle and i see ray. he looks nervous and handsome. im about to marry the love of my life. we stop and i kiss jonas on the cheek and he did the same. i grab ray's hand and we step towards the pastor. p: today we gather here in holy matrimony. these two have been together for years and now they are about to start a new chapter in their lives. please bow your heads. we all bow our heads. p: dear lord, bless this couple for they are creating a new life together. put your hands over their family and pray that they are strong always. lord i ask you to keep them together until you call them home. in jesus name we pray, amen. we all amen and they sit. p: we will start with the vows. ray? ray prepares himself. r: brittney, i love you. ever since i met you, i knew you were the one. i wanted to be the man you love and care about. yes, you are an independent woman. God created you for me. he starts tearing up. r: you been through so much pain. i wanted to heal you and make you happy. now that im here with you today, i know that God will bless us and keep us safe. i wipe his tears. p: brittney? i sigh and looked into his eyes. me: ray, you are the one i been looking for. when i met you at the mall, i was looking my worst. when i got to know you, i knew my heart would love you. i had to listen to it skip a beat while i was with you. we have a son together. and even though we had rough spots, we remind ourselves how much we love one another and reconnect. so if all your fans dont like me. i know that i got what was demanded and i can keep it. the crowd laugh. me: i love you ray. r: i love you too. p: the rings please? i turn to nene and get the ring and kiss her on the cheek. we turn back around and exchaged rings. p: by the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. kiss your beautiful wife. ray grabs me and kissed me passionately. i go with it and put my hands on his face. we let go and smile at each other. we walk out together waving at the crowd. we go to another room and sign the marriage license. we take a couple of pictures with and without family. we were with daniel and were like models real T. we prepare to enter the reception. dj: HERE THEY ARE MR AND MRS RAY LOPEZ! we enter dancing and the party started. i see daniel and i picked him up. d: hi mommy! you look bewtyfull. me: thank you baby. you look handsome yourself. d: i noe. he pops his collar and i let him down. we started dancing when the dj stopped. dj: its time for the groom to get the gartar(sp). they put a chair in the middle of the floor and i sit down. ray kneels down and looks at me. i smile as everyone was looking at us. he goes to my left thigh and gets the gartar. he slides it off with his teeth and i giggle. he takes it off and grab it with his hand. dj: time for the bouquet and gartar throw! i go first. the women prepare and i look at nene and maye. me: this for yall! i throw it and maye catched it. i clap my hands and went towards her. its ray's turn. he turns around and throws the gartar. roc catches it and we laugh. dj: alright time to dance! we get on the dance floor and start dancing. it was getting crunk over here. people dancing, gettin drunk. its ridiculous. dj: alright its time for the couple's dance. everyone sit down and me and ray went to the middle of the floor. we slow dance and i was looking into ray's eyes. i kissed him and he pulls me close. we let go and i walked away. i go towards nene and maye and the took my bottom part of my dress off. i had sexy white shorts on. i gave dj the signal and i walked towards ray. the crowd goes crazy and i push ray towards the chair and he sat down. i start dancing around him and giving him a lapdance. i feel him grabbing my waist and i go harder. the song ends and i stand up. he gets up and kiss me. dj: MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE MARRIED COUPLE! they go crazy as we continued dancing all night.