tonight's the night

we are at the mall and we went inside almost every store. I went inside pink and victoria secret and found some underwear and some body spray that i loved. i met up with the girls and we sat down in the food court. m: girl i found this beautiful dress and i think you should try it on. n: did you hid it somewhere so no one would get it? m: girl you already know. me: alright then lets go get it. we got up and went back to the store where she got the dress. she got it out of the place and told me to try it on. i went in the dressing room and put it on. it looked beautiful on me just that it was kinda big. i took it off and gave it back. me: girl that was big. m: i thought it would fit around your thighs you got ass honey. i laugh as we left the store. we were window shopping till i seen this amazing sexy dress and i ran in the store. the girls followed me and i got my size and tried it on. i come out and the girls smiled. n: i love this one. m: i second that. me: i like this one too. i turned around and looked in the mirror. me: ohh, and it makes my ass look good too. we all laugh and i bought the dress. now i had to find matching shoes. i remembered  i went to a store and they had the perfect shoes with the dress and i tried them on too. we went back to the store and i purchased them. we went back to the hotel and ray was there. me: hey you. r: hey. you went shopping? me: yes, i had to get something for our night out. r: ok. well you better get ready its coming soon. me: ok. he kiss me on the cheek and went back to the boys. nene and maye walked in when he left and we automatically started preparing. i took a shower while nene was setting the hair stuff up and maye was laying out my clothes. i finished and put a towel on and sat on the chair so nene can do my hair. maye did my nails and makeup. nene finished my hair and i put my clothes on in the restroom. i walked out and the girls were in awe. n: damn girl you lookin sexy. m: yea, ray go get some tonight. me: he might if this night goes well. we all laugh and i put my body spray on. i did a few touches and i heard a knock on the door. i opened it and it was jonas. me: hey. j: hey you look beautiful. me: thanks. and my lil baby is lookin handsome. i grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek. j: have a great time tonight. me: ok. bye. he waved to the girls and left. i closed the door and gave daniel to nene. n: hey lil man. d: i missed you both. n&m: aww. i heard the door and i opened it and seen my boo thang. he is so handsome and sexy. me: hello again. r: hey. where my lil man at? i got him and gave him to ray. me: he lookin handsome like his daddy. n: yall be safe now. m: we'll take care of it here. me: bye yall. i head out the door and we went in the car and left the hotel.

BEEN A WHILE SINCE I MADE A NEW CHAPTER!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH, KEEP READING FOR MORE DRAMA AND SURPRISES!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!