Chapter Five: Kissing Scene

I wake up at five and take a quick shower. I walk out of my bathroom in my underwear and try to find something comfortable. I hear a knock on my door and Ray walks in.

R: Good morning.

Me: Morning Ray, I see you are ready for today.

R: Just taking care of business. 

I grab my things and head out of my room with Ray following me. We get out of the house and get in the car. The whole car ride is silent as I look out the window. The driver parks in front of the building and we both step out after thanking him.

R: Are you ready?

Me: Yup.

We walk in and meet up with the crew. Keisha walks towards us with a certain look on her face.

K: Ok, this is what I know; you guys used to go out, have a son, so if you both don't want to do the kissing scene that is fine.

Me: No it's ok, we both discussed this yesterday and are both fine doing the scene.

K: Are you sure you guys want to do it?

We both nod and wait for Keisha's next response.

K: Alright, you guys go get dressed.

She leaves and we both look at each other.

R: See you in a minute?

Me: I guess.

I hug him as I feel his arms wrapping around me before we go our separate ways to change into our clothes.

Five Minutes Later

I walk out of my dressing room to see Ray standing in front of it.

Me: Gosh you scared me Ray.

He giggles as he grab my hand and lead me to the set. The director walks in and sits in his chair.

D: Alright prod, you're first!

Prod and his girl stays and the rest of us go and wait for our turn. I sit away from the others so I can calm down. I take deep breaths as I try to reduce the amount of anxiety I have and Ray walks to me.

R: Hey, everything alright?

Me: Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous.

R: Oh don't worry about that; it's just me that you're kissing.

Me: We never did this in public, not on camera.

R: Look, don't pay attention to the camera, just think of every other kiss we had.

I shake my head and he leaves as I start having flashbacks about us. When I first met him at the mall, him defending me against any person who tries to hurt me, everything. I smile at the amazing moments we had together and start believing that I am still in love with him. I get up and walk to Ray with the others. I turn him around and kiss him passionately as he wraps his arms around me. I finally let go and smile at him.

Me: I'm sorry for what I did.

R: It's ok, just glad I got my baby back.

He whispers something in my ear and I giggle.

D: Ok, Ray and Britt, let's end this right!

Ray grabs my hand and we walk in front of the camera.

After The Scene

Ray leads me to his dressing room and I sit down by the door.

R: Come here girl.

I giggle as he starts kissing my neck and I moan a little.

Me: Ray. I don't think you can handle me, it's been some time baby.

R: Girl, I should be telling you that.

I giggle and he continues kissing my lips. He lays me down on the couch and gets on top. I wrap my legs around him as he starts grinding on me. I bite his lip as I moan in pleasure.

Me: You really couldn't wait huh?

R: It's been some time baby.

He say mimicking me before biting my lip.