Party Time!

RAY POV:

its saturday and i am so ready. i woke up ad took a shower. i threw some clothes on and went to maye house. i called her. m: hello? me: hey im on my way. m: ok, but britt is coming over soon. me: ok. bye. i go in her driveway and knocked on the door. a guy opened the door. me: wassap? b: wassap ray. maye, ray here. m: hey! come in. i walked in and sat down. m: so, are you ready for tonight? me: yea. im also nervous. m: dont worry, she'll forgive you. me: yea. did you go to the house already? m: no, i think you should cause its your house. me: i wanna be surprised. well, i gotta go. see yall at the party. m: ok, bye. i left and went to the apartment.

BRITTNEY POV:

i was in my bed watching tv and nene came in. me: where you going? n: the question is why you not ready. me: ready for what? n: we are going to a party. you need to get out of here. me: what if i dont wanna go? n: what if i say this my house and you need to get out. come on britt, just come with us. me: fine. let me go take a shower. n: yay! hurry up it starts at 8. me: dont rush me. n: whatever. i got in the shower and i put (PIC) and went downstairs. n: look at you. me: i always gotta dress good when it comes to partying. n: comeon yall lets go! roc and ricky comes downstairs and we leave the house. when we got there, it looked familiar. me: is this... n: yes. brittney, comeon. me: i cant go in there. n: yes you can come on. she grabs my hand and i go with her inside the house. it was so packed and i already knew ray was here. n: lets go over there. she points at an empty place and we go over there. m: hey guys. me: hey maye. n: hey girl. roc went onstage. r: wassap everybody! the crowd cheered. r: we got alot in store for yall tonight. The rangers is gonna perform! the girls went crazy. r: and me and the rest of MB gonna perform! the crowd went wild. r: yall have a great time and catch yall later. the dj started goin on that music. tbh i was about to turn up. we started dancing and then someone tapped me on the shoulder. me: hey desiree. d: hey girl! nene and maye. n&m: hi. me: be nice. comeon, lets dance. we began dancing when the dj stopped the music. The rangers walked onstage and i see julian(with his fine ass but anyway). they start rapping pretty girl shake it and we are turnt up right now. they ended and the lights turn off. the lights come on to MB. they stay there waiting on their queue and ray seen me. they start singing house party. me: i cant do this. n: dont say that. me: ill be back. i started walking towards the door when they finished the song. rr: Brittney! dont leave. i turned around and looked at him. me: WHAT DO YOU WANT? rr: i want you back. me: I CANT SEE WHY. rr: comeon, dont be like that. come dance with me. me: DANCE WITH YOU? I DONT THINK SO. everyone ooed. rr: come on, plz. i....

DID SHE GO ON STAGE OR NAH? COMMENT!!!