I miss her!

RAY POV:

so, its been two or three weeks since i've seen brittney. i try to call her but she never pick up. i really miss her. I souldnt have said that. I havent been eating or sleeping because everytime i close my eyes i think of her smile and her blushing. I try calling her again and someone picked up. ?: hello? me: roc? r: wassap bro? brittney sleep. me: oh, is nene there? r: yea. hold on. he got nene and she got on the phone. n: hey ray, wassap? me: im done with this silent treatment she's doing me. i wanna say sorry to her. n: how are you going to? she doesnt even say your name, let alone wanna see you. me: i dont know but let me know that you are with me. n: of course, im in. you guys are meant for each other. me: ok, you think you and maye can come over later? n: ill ask ricky if thats ok if he can come. me: yea. ok, bye. we hung up and i went to the kitchen to see if i can eat.

BRITTNEY POV:

i woke up and went take a shower. i came out wearing(PIC) and went to the living room with nene and ricky. me: hey guys. n: hey, ray called. me: what you tellin me for? n: comeon, britt. you know you miss him. me: no tf i dont. can we not talk about it? n: ok ima let you settle down. me and ricky are going by maye house. let me know if you calm. me: am i the only one here? n: no roc here. i sigh. me: fine. bye. they left and i went to get something to eat.

RAY POV:

i hear a knock on the door and i answer it. it was nene, maye and ricky. me: wassap yall? come in. they went in and sat on the couch. me: so i had some things in mind. n: what are they? me: i thought of meeting her somewhere or having a party. m: i think the party is good. telling how much you love her publicly. r: and you can bring everyone to show that yall are gonna be engaged. n: i got a smart boy for me. r: girl im a man. n: whateva. me: that is a good idea. ok, ill call the radiostation and tell them. i get my phone out and called them. dj: hello? me: yea, its rayray. dj: wass happenin? me: i want you to mention about a party this saturday. dj: no problem. where is it gonna be? i tell him the address. dj: alright. im on it. and i gotta ask you. me: ask. dj: is it true? me: no it's not true. dj: alright ill do your request. me: alright see ya. i hung up and we all looked at each other. us: HELL YEA!!! me: ok, now we gonna have it at my new house. nene and ricky, try to get people to prepare the party. maye, see if you can find some people for food. nene and maye, yall try to make brittney come. ill do the rest of the stuff. they nodded and got up. me: see yall saturday. n: you too. they all left and i closed the door smiling.