ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

It's finally my birthday! im so excited! I just wanna act wild. Im turning 19 and so excited! i woke up to ray arms wrapped around me. r: good morning beautiful. me: good morning. i say as i get ontop of him. r: Happy Birthday! me: thanks. he kiss me passionately and pull me closer to him. we started making out when i hear my phone ringing. me: im sorry. i get my phone and it was nene and maye. n&m: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY! i started laughing. me: thanks. n: what you gonna do today? me: idk, but i wanna get wild and crazy today. r: oh really now? he holds my waist tighter and i look at him. m: well, we was thinking about giving you a day at the spa and going shopping. me: that sounds fun and relaxing. n: is 11 ok? i look at the time. me: yea its fine. m: ok, see you at 11. me: ok, bye. i hung up and looked at ray. r: you wanna get wild and crazy? me: is that a problem? r: depends. me: you are a freak. r: thats why you love me. me: and why you love me? r: becuz you're perfect, and beautiful. i blush as he start laughing. r: what are you gonna do with nene and maye today? he turns us to where he's ontop. me: spa day and shopping, of course. r: you gonna give me a treat? me: depends. r: i see you got jokes. me: well i might, or not. r: you gonna give me a treat. me: if anything, you should give me a treat. It's my birthday. r: you right. so uh... he picks me up. r: when do you want it? me: we only got an hour. r: i see you already ready for it. i get down from him. me: maybe i am. i kissed him as he wrap his arms around my waist. he pulls me closer and i turned around pushing him on the bed. i climbed ontop of him and began kissing his neck. he started grabbing my ass while im grinding on him. i take his shirt off and kissed him down. i pulled his boxers down and began stroking him slowly. i lick the tip of it and he exhales. i began sucking it all and he was grabbing my hair. r: get it all baby. i began deepthroating him as he still grabbing my hair. i go faster and i stopped. I climb back on him and he turned us over to him being ontop. he kiss me and began going down. he leaves wet kisses as he goes towards my panties. he licks through them and i bite my lip. he rubs me as i start squirming. he gets back to me and kisses me passionately. he secretly slips his hand in my panties and start rubbing me slowly. i moan softly as he kisses my neck. he goes faster as i moan louder. r: you so wet baby. he sticks two fingers in me and i bite my lip again. r: you like that? i moan indicating that i liked it. he goes faster inside me as i start arching my back a lil. he stops and takes my panties off. i smile at him while he goes back down. he rubs me slowly again and began eating me. me: mmm, dont stop. he goes faster as im pushing his head further. me: fuq. he stops and got back up to me. he kisses me and slides in me. i gasp softly as he goes slow. me: mmm harder. he does what he was told as i dig my nails in his back. he suddenly goes faster and im moaning louder. me: fuq me yes! he stops and gets out of me. he turns me around so i can lay on my stomach. we never tried this position before but atleast we still doing it. he gets ontop of me and enters me slowly. i feel tight in this position. i also know he's not doing a|\|al on me. i moan softly as ray put his hands on mine and we intertwine. me: mmm dont stop. he goes a lil faster as he kisses my neck and cheek. his kisses during sex is a turn on b/c of his soft lips. me: oh yes fuq me faster! he goes faster inside me and im just moaning his name. we grab hands tighter as ray goes faster and we both came. me: omg mmm. he kisses my neck as he rubs my arms and boobs. r: that was amazing. me: yes it was. he lays on the side of me and i look at him. me: what would you do without me? r: idk but i know i wouldn't be happy. we both giggle as i get up. me: gotta take a shower! r: can i join you? i bite my lip as he grabs my waist. me: you already got some from me just now. you gotta wait. r: fine. he lets me go and i take a shower.