Day One

"Bag-pack, check

"Bag-pack, check. Suit-case, check. Jacket, cheek. Snap-back, check. Passport, check!" Yein felt exited with this summer time holiday till she make sure she brought all of her necessary. "Yein, hurry up! we're going now!" Yell Babysoul from the living room. "Ne eonnie, I'm going down right now!".

- Yein POV -

Today we're going to have summer vacation. My best friends and I are going to travel around Asia, first we're going to Japan, then Hong Kong, after that Malaysia and we end it in Singapore. We didn't know much about other country so we decided to join a tour, Jin eonnie said that it will contains four teen people. Sadly, Jisoo eonnie couldn't join, her family having vacation in England. Now we're heading to the airport and meet our tour guide there.

My eonnies and I are waiting for the tour guide in the airport Starbucks, he said that we'll gather there to meet the rest beside, he kept our flight tickets.

"Excuse me, you girls must be Lovelyz right?" Ask a guy in front of us. "Yes, and you must be Mr.Sejin? our tour guide." Answer Jiae eonnie while introducing our self. "Nice to finally meet you miss...". "Yoo-Jiae." "Yes, lets wait for the others". Said Mr. Sejin.

We were introducing our self one by one and talk about the vacation until a group of boys entered Starbucks with a loud noise.

One of them shouted toward us with a loud voice making all of the costumers given eye on us. "Sejin hyung! we're here!".

they introduced their self as Bangtan aka BTS. they will join us on our trip around Asia, I can't believe I'm stuck with some loud boys for two whole weeks. Like, what was my eonnies thinking?

I believe one of them named Namjoon was the leader of the group and he said that he's Mr.Sejin cousin. My eonnies, of course same as me, didn't like this idea but, they still tried to be nice. But seriously, once again. Two whole weeks with boys! and they're loud!

- Jungkook POV -

I'm seriously won't enjoy this summer vacation that the hyung's thrown. They know well I'm not into girls and this what they planed?

Rapmon hyung let us introduce our self to each others so one by one we introduce our self. "Na..dul..set.. Annyeonghasseo Bangtansonyeonda imnida!".

"Annyeonghasseo Lovelyz imnida!" The girls introduce their self nicely but, there's this girl, she just introduce her group and back on focusing her coffee. Like she didn't even gave interest on us. Well, at least I'm not the only one who didn't like this idea.

"My name is Rap Monster but call me Namjoon.". "I prefer Suga, but Yoongi is ok". "Seokjin, but Jin instate. I'm the oldest". "I'm your hope~ Jhope imnida.". "Park Jimin". "V, just V but Taehyung is ok".

Well it's my turn now "Jeon Jungkook, the maknae". The girls node and start to introduce their self. "Babysoul the leader, soul is fine." so she's the leader. "Yoo-jiae, but I prefer Jiae." She got that pale skin like Yoongi hyung. "JIN just JIN" wow, her name's same as Jin hyung name. "Lee-Mijoo, the dork." well than, she's Hoseok hyung colonies. "Ji-Yeon, Kei is ok." she got the eye smile, same as Jimin hyung. "Sujeong, we meet again Taehyung." seems like someone got a history.