My Hardest Goodbye.

It was mid night when Jungkook got back to the hotel, the others gave up searching for him and they believe that he'll comes back soon.

His face looks dull and his hair doesn't even got a shape. No expression at all. He swiped his hotel card and the bell sound follow, means that it's going to open. Taehyung got up from his bed and rush to see who's in front of the room, opening the door just to watch un-shape Jungkook in front of him. "Jungkook-ah..."

"Hyung.. I broke her." It's the first and last thing Jungkook said before his sight got blur and collapse on the cold floor.Stress rush down his whole body.

- Jungkook POV -

I open my eyes and I realize that this is not my room. I started to remember things, I'm on vacation, I'm suppose to be in Singapore right now and then all the memorise come back. Yein. I broke her heart.

My sight still blur and I can't stand properly. "Jungkook!" I heard Tae-hyung voice and now I started to see his face. "Yein."

"She's with her brother now, she's save. Worry bout your self can you? You've been unconscious for the whole day, we suppose to come back tonight."

"What about the others?" I don't care about my self right now. "Pabo. They all here, they all worrying you."

"Yein didn't know about this right?" I don't want her to know I'm this weak.I don't want her to be hurt again by me.

"Jungkook-ah, can you be honest with me before I answer your question? What actually happens between you two?"

I can't tell him, or they, they're going to be mad at me. I can't.

"Be honest now, Yein told us what you've did and we'll forgive you if you say the truth." They know? I'm ashamed of my self.

"Hyung, his.. his gone. I-I..I can't .." I can't continue my words. Even think about him I can't, I just can't. Hyung, he's my hero. Hyung he's my role model. He's my hyung, he keep me safe. He love me. I can't do it on my own. 

"Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry.." Tae-hyung can't say a thing. He hug me and said that he understand, he said that everybody lost someone they love and now he'll be here and encourage me. "Hyung... don't tell Yein."

"What?!" he broke our hug and watch me in shock. "You should Jungkook, she's worried about you."

"I can't hyung, I broke her and now she hates me. Does she know I'm hospitalize?"

"No... her brother, he didn't let Yein meet you or contact you."

"Good, she'll be save with him."

"But why? don't you love her? don't you want her back?"

"Hyung, I hurt her. I can't risk my self to hurt her again. I-I'm not good enough for her. She deserve better than me." I can't. I can't hurt her anymore. I promise my hyung to keep her safe. And I'm just a danger to her.

"But—"

"No hyung! This is between me and her. Stay out of it and let it be. I love her and I don't want her to hurt."

"Fucking bastard! Jeon Jungkook. Your hyung would be so disappointed on you! You'll hurt her more with this! How would you face her eonnie?"

"You know nothing about my brother Tae-hyung. I'll just take the risk. Let them hate me, at lease Yein will be okay, she's better without me. I'm a fucking bastard like you said."

And our conversation ends.

- Author POV -

"Yein.. stop crying. He's a bastard, stop thinking about him."