Everlasting Confession

I woke up as fast as possible today! I want to take Yein to the beach and watch sun rise together! I left Tae-hyung alone in our room and rush to Yein room as fast as possible.

*knock* *knock*

I wait a little until Sujeong-ssi open the door. "Eo? Jungkook-ssi? What are you doing early in the morning here?"

"Morning to you too, I want to watch sun rise with Yein!" I said to her and push her out side. "Sorry Sujeong-ssi but, can you stay in my room? Tae-hyung's there!" I said with a cute smile and slam the door on her face. I didn't mean it to be rude tho.

- Sujeong POV -

That brat! what's the different between him and Taetae! Gosh boys are all the same! Well why not follow his order anyway?

I went to Taetae room and open the door quietly, thank God Jungkook-ssi didn't forget to gave me their key room.

Aw~ My cute Taetae still a sleep like a baby~

- Jungkook POV -

Yein still a sleep soundless. My princess looks cute when she's a sleep. I snuggle beside her and crash her cheeks slowly. It's not like the first time I've sleep in the same bed with her. Remembering those memories make me blush a little. Our lil secret. She seems to like it when I play with her cheeks, crashing her hair softly. She snuggle towards me. Cute. I giggle a little when she whine for a hug in her sleep. Is she really a sleep? I hope she act like this only with me.

I hug her and buried her face on my chest. I felt her smile on my chest. I crash my hand on her hair and back.

"Yein, babe.. wake up..."

-

I know it's him. The moment when he open the door. I'm still to lazy to wake up so I continue my sleep. I can feel the wight on my right side. What is he doing no my bed? This brat. I continue my sleep.

I feel a crash on my cheeks and hair. I like it when he touch me like that. It makes me feel save. I want his hug. He hug me!

This is too good to be true. I can sleep in peace if he's here. I feel save.

"Yein,babe..wake up..."

"But I still want to sleep!" Wait did I just said that out loud?

"*laugh* I know, I know.. you like it when I'm here don't you?"

I laugh and watch his face above me. He's so cute in the morning.

"I know I'm cute."

wait what..

Gosh this is embarrassing!

"No it's not! It's cute when you think that way~"

OMG I should watch my mouth! I said it out loud twice!

I blush hard and I think he saw that. He blush too when he saw me blushing. He tighten his hug and hide my face on his chest.

"Don't blush like that again... You look so cute that I might do something to you!"

Gosh help me.

"Come on, we'll miss the sun rise if we keep cuddling here!" He said while draging me off bed.

"Go change your clothes, I'll wait here."

I follow his order and change my clothes. It's still early in the morning so it must be cold a little. I wear an oversize shirt and short pants. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I bring my jacket and wear my sandals.

"Done!" I said to him. His back facing me. He's waiting for me in the balcony.

"Kaja!" He said with his cute bunny smile.