Epilogue

Look at that! We now have people from 12 different countries reading this story! We also have 6% of my readers are male which is awesome! So this might come as a surprise to some of you, but this is actually the epilogue... for now. I plan to write more on this story eventually and get it published, but since the end of the school year has come and its time to hand in my historical short fiction novel I had to bring it to an end. Let me know what you think of the story with a comment below and don't forget to VOTE!

I hope you enjoy this very short but simply sweet epilogue. 

~~~

Edward's mother finally relented and acknowledged Elizabeth as Edward's wife. She had been wed and bed, his mother said. Lord Warwick accepted the fact that Edward had married Elizabeth but that didn't mean he had to like it. He refused to speak to her and tried his best to avoid being in the same room with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had been introduced openly as Edward's wife and for the most part England accepted her as their ruler. The day of her coronation had since come and long passed as she sat in the garden with a book in hand allowing her thoughts to devour her. It had been a year since her life had changed dramatically. A year ago she was content, she was a common girl living a life with no extreme pleasures and no extreme dullness. In a matter of days that life of contentedness was shattered and disappeared with one single letter. With that letter came happiness unknown to Elizabeth, a happiness that came with love and passion. How can goodness come without knowing of hardships and fear, Elizabeth thought, closing her eyes and enjoying the sunbeams that beat down on her figure. Elizabeth couldn't predict what the future had in store for her; she hardly cared what was to come because at this moment in her life she was living in complete bliss.