Chapter Seven - Katsumi

A/N: chapter seven already?! :O I have no idea how many chapters this story will have, but I'm hoping to finish it by the time I finish college at the end of June so I can finish my Naruto AU. 

Two new characters will be introduced in this chapter :3 

29th March 2011

"We've gained two new members." Aki tells me in his office after we've shut the shop. Aki stands up from his chair and looks out the window. "They're here now. I told them to come here so I can introduce them to you. You know them, we went to school with them."

"Who?" I ask eagerly and he shakes his head. He walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder before leaving the room. A few seconds later, he opens the door and walks in. This time he's being followed by two girls who are very familiar.

The first is a very small girl, the features on her face are very small – except for her blue eyes which are large and very round. Her light brown hair is shoulder length and straight. Hana. She flashes me a small smile before leaning against the wall near my chair.

Behind Hana, is no one other than Cecilia. She's the exact opposite of Hana – it's a surprise that they've remained friends all these years. She still has her dyed black hair, pale skin and grey eyes. Her features are sharp as always, which matches the way she speaks perfectly. She's blunt and to the point, unlike Hana who is very sweet and kind. From the smell of fags I know she had a quick cigarette before walking into the shop. She leans next to Hana and folds her arms, regarding Aki and myself with a scowl.

Aki takes his seat behind the desk. "There's no need for introductions since we all know each other. So, Kat, go ahead and explain your plan."

After explaining, Cecilia opens her mouth to fire a question at me. "So, what is the real motive behind this whole plan?" Her tone is sharp. I look her in the eye.

"Kira killed Akemi. I'm sure you heard of her death." I say bitterly. Hana's gaze falls to the floor and sadness washes over her face. Cecilia continues to stare at me.

"So, this is so dumb extreme revenge mission of sorts?" She snaps in reply. She lets out a sigh and shakes her head. "You're an idiot. You know that, right?"

I frown at her. I cross my arms against my chest and lean back in my chair. "That's not it. I'm taking down Kira to stop more innocent people from being killed. I'm not doing it to get revenge."

"Sure, sure. So give us the real reason why you want to kill his new goddess. When he acquires one, of course." She shoots back, her grey eyes narrow at me. "Surely, you would want to take her instead. Keep her safe and all, since she's innocent."

"We need to take out everyone that works for Kira. Including her." I say back. "She'll go first, it'll cause him to think irrationally."

She shakes her head again. "Then just kidnap her."

Hana speaks up, her quite voice removing the tension in the room. "I'm with Lia here, kidnapping her would be a much better plan." I let out a sigh.

"You're forgetting I'm the leader of this organisation. I think we should kill her and everyone else that works for him. They must clearly agree with the way he acts. By keeping her alive, we'll still be in danger even after we take Kira down. Whatever power he has to kill he could pass to her." I reply back harshly. Hana recoils and shock flashes across her face. The edges of her lips fall down into a frown and she looks upset. "I know killing people isn't something that we should do, but it's the only way we'll win."

"Sorry, girls. I'm with Kat for this." Aki speaks up. Cecilia glares at him and Hana just continues to look sad.

***

4th April 2011

Hajime storms into the shop and joins me behind the till. "That bastard."

"What's up?" I ask. I continue to straighten up everything in the stand next to my till – not really caring about what Hajime has to say.

"Kira took Chiharu. He stole my fiancée from me." I freeze and turn to look at him. His face is contorted with anger. He's not sad at all. He's just angry he lost a possession. Can I blame the girl for running? No. I continue to straighten the products out. "I want to get her back."

"What? So you can continue to complain about her?" I snap back in reply.

"No. I love her, dammit." He curses under his breath. I've never seen Hajime this angry before. His eyes are full of sadness. If he loved his fiancée, then why did he treat her so badly? "I'm going to join the AKO. I'll get her back."

"You've come to the right place." I mutter under my breath. Yes, getting another member would be good. But it's Hajime. He's a prick. I frown at the thought of having to put up with him at meetings. I doubt he'd last long anyway, Cecilia would only end up knocking him out.

Then an idea pops into my head. We can use him as bait. If there's a difficult and dangerous task that needs to be done we can send him. It doesn't matter if Kira kills him.

***

"Who's this prick and what is he doing here?" Cecilia snarls when Hajime joins our meeting. Hajime just glares at her, but she doesn't show any signs of backing away. If anything, she's getting ready to stand her ground. You don't mess with Cecilia, Cecilia messes with you.

"Lia, he's just another member." Hana says quietly to her friend. She gives Cecilia a small smile before smiling politely at Hajime. Damn Hana, she's nice to everyone no matter how much of a dick they are.

"He's a prick. You're the douche that brags about being a dick to his fiancée. You go to the pub where I work." Cecilia glares at him, clearly not liking him. Hajime just continues to glare and stays silent.

"Cecilia, now is not the time to argue. Pick a fight with him later if you have to. We have important matters to discuss." Aki speaks up, breaking the fight up instantly. Cecilia sighs and backs away. "Over to you, Kat."

"We're going to be kidnapping Chiharu." I say.

A/N: Yay :D shit is about to hit the fan - kind of. 

Vote and comment! 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D see you next Monday!

- Alice