Sweet! Badboy! Vylad x Reader: PDH

This one shot was requested by kkcool00102
Key:
(Y/N)- Your name
Italics- Thoughts
Bold- Me! Author~Chan
<><><><><>

I had been going to Phoenix Drop High for about two months, and had made three great fri- not alone buddies. Not friends, but not alone buddies. I don't know why Aphmau insists on calling us that. Oh well.

But today was Saturday, and we were going to play hide and seek at Vylad's house. He's such a sweetheart, even though he acts like a bad boy. I think it's just because he's the youngest he acts tough. He doesn't want to be treated like the baby of the family.

I walked over to Vylad's house with Aphmau and Garroth opened the door. Aphmau immediately lost the ability to speak correctly. I also noticed that she had a light pink dust on her face. Someone's got a crush. I smirked, then Vylad came to the door. My heart started to race and my face grew slightly warmer. And she's not the only one. I calmed myself down and we were let in.

"So, before we begin have both of you met Zane?" Garroth asked with his (amazingly hot) British accent.

"Yeah. He's the emo kid in the back of the class. Hi Zane!" I screamed the last part at the blue eyed ravenette sulking on the couch.

"Hmp." Zane rolled his one eye. We started the game. I was the seeker first, with Vylad. Aphmau, Garroth, and an unhappy Zane were hiding. We were released and I ran around outside looking for someone. I saw a pudge bird in a bird bath and hit it. Garroth, the pudge bird, shrieked and started running, screaming caw caw. I giggled manically and chased him, eventually finding him. I was filled with determination. Two minutes later Zane had been found by Vylad and Aphmau was about to give us a hint.

   "Come on Aphmau, just give us the hint," I whined.

   "Okay. I'm sure it'll be a sweet victory when I win."

   "SHE'S A CUPCAKE!" I screamed. Aphmau giggled. I ran into a bedroom and saw a cupcake. I started punching it and Aphmau screamed no. She had been found, and with only four seconds to spare.

   We were on the final round, and Vylad and I were hiding. I was a stack of papers on top of a shelf. I saw Vylad run into the room as a flower pot.

   "Vylad! What are you doing? You're going to get found," I whisper yelled, even though everyone could hear me.

   "I don't play by the rules. I make my own."

   "Oooo. If we find Vylad, we find (Y/N). They must be close," Aphmau said.

   "Not as close as-"

   "Not now Zane," Garroth said, cutting off his younger brother.

   "There's a minute left. You guys won't find us," I confidently boasted, just as Garroth walked into the room.

   "Yo (Y/N), should we give them a hint?" Vylad asked.

   "Sure. It's not like we're rooted to one place or anything. I think that was a grade a pun."

   "So you know what I am."

   "Of course I do. It's not like we're in the same room or anything." By now there were twenty seconds left. Garroth had left, completely oblivious.

   "Wait.... You've been in my room the whole time?" Vylad asked.

   "This is your room?" I squeaked. I hadn't known.