Saddish Dante x Nicole

Key:
Italics- Song lyrics
Bold- Author~Chan
<><><><><>

Cue the music.

Dante, what happened to us? We were perfect. Why did that change? Maybe it's because I'm not girly enough. Or I'm a Lord.

Oh, you don't like that? Or do you just not like me?

I remember the way you looked at Kawaii~Chan. Don't think I didn't notice. The love in your eyes, and the innocent blush on her face. The pure joy on both your faces.

Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess, is that what you want me to do?

I'm not like the others. I won't treat any boy like royalty unless they deserve it. You used to, but times change.

Sorry I'm not made of sugar, am I not sweet enough for you?

You avoid me now, and I return the favor. We used to be inseparable, and now all we want is to stay away.

I'm just your problem.

I'm your problem, but you don't know about another "problem." You will probably never know. You'll never know my little angel, however rowdy he is.

Well I shouldn't have to justify what I do.

Just like I'll never be left alone. You will always haunt me, because Dmitri looks just like you.

And now I'm sorry that I exist. I forgot what landed me on your blacklist.

I'm sorry that I could never be Kawaii~Chan. Never cute, sweet, or talented enough. But I can only be me. I can't change that, and neither can you.

I'm just your problem.

All I ever was was a problem. But now I'm no longer yours. I'm my own problem. Except I'm not.

Oh~

Oh~

I'm not a problem now. I never was. You just made me feel that way when you were with Kawaii~Chan.

I see that now. I can't let others make me feel helpless, or like a problem. And now you're the least of my worries. The people of Scaleswind and Dmitri come first.

It's like I'm not even a person.

That's how I felt, left in the dirt. And you probably wonder why I left, maybe shrugging it off as I became Lord. But you never once wondered why I didn't visit.

It's all so pointless.

Love is great, unless you fall for the wrong guy. Then it's pointless. You have a shattered heart that someone will try to fix, only to break it more.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just your problem.

<><><><><>
Note to self, don't write when upset or sad. Or after reading sad stories. Or after listening to sad music. You should just not write at all. There goes my self esteem.

Anyways thanks for reading. Does this even count as a one shot. There's not really any love.... Oh well. BTW this was the first ship I did. And PLEASE REQUEST I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE. That is all.