Garroth x Reader: MS

Key:
(Y/N)- Your name
Italics- Thoughts
Bold- Author~Chan
<><><><><>
Sorry about the wait!
<><><><><>

   I sighed, looking away from my TV. I slowly got up off the magenta couch and walked to the front window, looking out at the snow covered street. I watched as Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan fought another snowball fight against Garroth, Laurance, Dante, and this time, Travis. I laughed as Aphmau's screaming was stopped by a snowball to the face.

   "You can join them, you know," my house mate Lucinda said as she walked down the stairs.

   "I know. I might later."

   "They'll be done later." I thought for a minute.

   "You're right. I'll be back later. Bye Lucinda!" I grabbed my coat and put it on, starting to walk towards Aphmau's yard. I dodged a few snowballs and managed to reach the girls' fort unscathed.

   "What's the plan?" I asked.

   "Destroy them!" Aphmau yelled. I laughed and started making snowballs. Peering over the edge, I saw my targets. I picked up a snowball and aimed at the British blonde. I threw it, and it hit him in the shoulder. Garroth, who had been talking to Laurance, looked over to see Aphma, Katelyn, and I highfiving and laughing. Noticing the guys were preparing to start their attack, I quickly ducked down, pulling Katelyn with me. Aphmau, not noticing what was happening, was pelted with a few snowballs.

   "Sorry Aph. But can you distract the guys while we sneak up behind them?" I asked, the plan forming in my head. Aph nodded.

   "Sure. Good luck!" With those final words, Katelyn and I snuck to Aphmau's backyard and headed farther down the street before crossing the road. Sneaking towards the boys, we scooped up and few handfuls of snow. We left a few snowballs behind their house for later. With a clear view of the street and everyone, I noticed the guys celebrating. I looked across the street and had to hold my breath to stop from laughing. Aphmau looked like a snowman, and all you could see was her face. Kawaii~Chan was simultaneously trying to free Aphmau and dodge snowballs. Katelyn chuckled slightly and I shushed her with a smile, before motioning her forward. We crept up behind the guys, armed with snow.

   "Three, two, one," I mouthed. We shoved the snow down Garroth's and Laurance's jackets while Katelyn shoved snow down Travis's and Dante's jackets. We laughed as they jumped around, trying to free the snow.

   "Uh oh. Katelyn, RUN!" I screamed as the guys recovered from the powdery snow. Katelyn and I ran, Katelyn in the lead. I looked behind and saw the guys, Garroth and Travis slowly catching up. I turned back around and urged Katelyn to go faster.

   "Come on Katelyn. Faster! We can't get caught!" I yelled with a laugh. We kept running through the backyards, until I was tackled.

   "Oof," I said.

   "We've got you now!" Garroth triumphantly announced. I rolled over and came face to face with the blue eyed blonde.

   "Katelyn! Save yourself!" I yelled, looking over to see that she had also been tackled. Travis pinned her down. "Oh wait, never mind. Heh heh." Coming up with a plan to escape, I quickly kissed Garroth on the lips, startling him. I pushed him off and rolled to my feet, but didn't get very far and someone had grabbed my ankle. I fell again, and Garroth pinned me down again, the cold snow pressing against my head.

   "Let's take our prisoners back to our fort!" Laurance commanded.

   "Yes sir," Travis and Garroth chorused. Dante just laughed. I yelped as Garroth picked me up bridal style, and wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself. Garroth chuckled softly. I looked over at Katelyn to see she was in a similar position, only Travis was threatening to drop her.

   "Don't drop me, Travis! No! Stop! You'll regret it!" the bluenette threatened, wrapping her arms around the albino's neck. Travis smirked. As we neared the boys' property, I kitten sneezed. I'm like ninety percent sure that's the first time I've ever kitten sneezed.

   "What a cute sneeze," Garroth complimented. I blushed, but it wasn't noticeable in the cold, since everyone had red faces. As I sneezed again, Dante spoke.

   "Why don't we go inside for hot cocoa?" Dante suggested. Everyone agreed, and Katelyn and I were carried into the house and set on the couch. I stripped out of my winter clothes and hung them up by the front door. I flopped back onto the couch.

   "Give me my hot chocolate, slaves," I commanded the boys.

   "I'm pretty sure you're our prisoner," Laurance said as he made the cocoa. He set six mugs out and poured the warm milk into each before mixing in the chocolate. He took a mug before saying it was ready.

   "I'm too lazy to get up. Garroth, can you get me one?" Garroth looked at me with a really expression. "Please?" I added. He nodded. He grabbed two mugs and sat next to me, handing me one. I wrapped my hands around the warm ceramic.

   "Now for my reward for both capturing you and getting you hot chocolate," Garroth said. I raised an eyebrow.

   "Oh? What is your reward?" I asked.

  "A kiss on the cheek." I shrugged.

   "Alright." Garroth pointed ta his cheek and I went to kiss it. Garroth, being the smooth guy he is, turned his head at the last moment so I kissed his lips. I pulled away.

   "You sly dog," I said. Everyone just laughed. "But I love you," I said, snuggling against him. The blonde smiled, wrapping his empty hand around my shoulders.

   "Love you too." We sipped our cocoa and just enjoyed each other's company.

Extended end:
   Aphmau was still in a snowman, and Kawaii~Chan was desperately trying to free her.

   "Come on Kawaii~Chan, you got this!" Aphmau tried to cheer on her Meif'wa friend. Suddenly an alarm went off.

   "Kawaii~Chan is sorry, Aphmau~Sempai, but her cookies are ready. Kawaii~Chan doesn't want the house to burn down again," Kawaii~Chan apologized.

   "No! Kawaii~Chan, don't leave me!" Aphmau screamed as Kawaii~Chan ran inside. "Nooooo!" Aphmau sighed, deciding to enjoy the view of (Y/N) and Garroth cuddling and everyone just chatting.

<><><><><>
Sorry for the month long wait again, but I'm finally on break. I hope to do a special little winter chapter for every guy, so yay. Maybe. I'll try and see you guys later. Ciao!

1087 words.