SAD Garroth x Reader: MS

This one shot is for BudderIsGolden 's contest.
Key:
(P/N)- Pet Name
(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(2F/C)- Second Favorite Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
Italics- Thoughts
•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•

   I drove up to my new house on MyStreet, it was a weird name, but I shrugged it off. I pulled into my driveway and got out. I grabbed a box from my car and walked into my new home. Luckily, there was already some furniture, like a table and chairs in the kitchen. I set the box on the table and opened it. A picture of my pet, (P/N), stared at me. I smiled remembering the good times we had. It still makes me sad thinking about how she died.....

*Knock knock*"Hello? Is anyone here?" A gruff voice with an accent asked.

"I'm in the kitchen. You're welcome to come in," I called back. A few seconds later two guys entered my kitchen. One of them had light almond colored hair and periwinkle eyes. The other had curly blonde hair and teal eyes.

"Hey, I'm Laurance," the brunette spoke, "and this is Garroth." He pointed to the cute blonde.

"Hello. I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you," I said with a smile. They glanced at the box on the table.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Garroth asked.

"Ummm... Yes, actually. I need all the help I can get," I replied.

   "Well if that's the case, I'll get everyone else," Laurance said. He glanced at Garroth, smirked, and walked out of my house.

   "So.... Could you get the boxes from my car? Can you place them on the table? I'll put them where they belong," I requested. I had forgotten to label the boxes, and I didn't want Garroth to see anything.

   "Okay," Garroth responded and headed out to my car. I closed the box that I opened and carried it upstairs. I looked in each room and set the box in the floor in the biggest room, my bedroom. I headed back downstairs to put more boxes away. I opened another box as Laurance returned with two guys and three girls. They introduced themselves. I remembered that Dante had royal blue hair and indigo eyes. Travis had snow white hair and emerald green eyes, and an obsession with girls' butts. Katelyn had powder blue hair and crystal blue eyes, and smacked Travis every time he stared at her butt. Kawaii~Chan had pastel pink hair, yellow eyes, black cat ears, and a black tail. Aphmau had raven hair and caramel eyes. It looked like the whole neighborhood was in my house. The boys ended up carrying the boxes into the house while I opened them and told the girls where they went. With everyone's help, I had all the boxes in the correct rooms, and the essentials were out. We sat in my living room, some of us on the couch and some of us on the floor. I offered everyone a drink, and they gladly accepted. I got up from the couch and grabbed a bunch of sodas I had bought and returned to the living room to find my seat taken by Garroth.

   "Hey! Why did you take my seat?" I asked Garroth playfully.

   "You got up. It was fair game," he replied while I passed out drinks. I sighed.

   "Can you please move? I was sitting there," I asked giving Garroth the puppy dog eyes. He shook his head no.

   "Fine. I didn't want to do this, but I guess I have to..." I slowly approached the couch Garroth was sitting on. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

   "Last chance," I offered. Garroth looked confused and scared, but he still shook his head no.

   "Have it your way." And with that I sat on him. Everyone smiled while I just smirked.