Mom Ro'Meave: Part 1 Don't Tell Mom

This one shot was requested by swagmayodrop
Key:
(Y/N)- Your Name
Italics- Thoughts
Bold- Me! Your Author~Chan
•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•=•+•

I looked up from my laptop, where I was reading fanfiction on Wattpad, and stared at my closed bedroom door. I don't know why, but that door is going to be on the floor soon. Any minute now.... I glared at my door for a good minute before turning back to my computer. *Crash*

   "A ha!" I screamed turning around, pointing at my door still on its hinges. "Oh." I looked and saw my window shattered.

   "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not my beautiful window! Door will be heartbroken," I cried. "You," I said turning to the culprit. "How dare you break my window, Garroth!"

   "Heeeey (Y/N)," Garroth awkwardly greeted me.

   "What are you doing here? How did y-"

   "There was a ladder in the garage," a familiar green eyed brunette interrupted.

   "Okay, but did you really have to break my beloved window? Seriously?"

   "I'll pay for it. Trust me," Garroth promised before continuing. "What we're about to ask you is more shocking than me breaking your window."

   "What. Could be. Worse. Than smashing. Door's beloved," I asked, clenching my hands into fists.

   "They want you and I to pretend to date for our mom," another voice roared. Zane climbed up the ladder and entered my room.

   "Sorry, my ears are still ringing from window dying and door bawling. What did you say?"

   "They want us.... To pretend.... To date each other," Zane enunciated. "Our mom is coming to visit and they're too chicken to tell our mom that we aren't dating," Zane explained before Vylad and Garroth interrupted.

   "Whoa! Hold up!"

   "WE AREN'T CHICKEN ZANE!" Garroth argued.

   "REALLY?! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME!" Zane shot back.

   "Excuse me?!" Vylad sasses as Zane started impersonating a chicken.

   "FINE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL MOM AND TELL HER YOURSELF," Vylad challenged.

   "Challenge accepted. Give me the phone."

   "Can everyone STOP screaming?" I questioned, and the boys apologized.

   "Come on Zane, call Mom."

   "I am. The phone's ringing."

   "I hope you're happy making Mommy cry," Garroth taunted.

   "Mom broke out into tears when we tried to tell her you weren't dating (Y/N)," Vylad explained.

   "What? S-She did?" Zane stuttered, looking at the phone ringing in his hand. Garroth nodded. "Why? Over me?"