This Is The Voice! Danadana! (September 30th, 2013)

Well people I'm back! miss me??

Don't worry I'd miss me too.

So I'm here on a couch watching The Voice! I love Blake and Adam arguing! I like this girl's hair!

It's blue!

Like a smurf!

But not...

Anyways...

How was school?

Good??

Bad??

Mine sucks. My sister had no school so last night she decides to play a new game called "Let's keep Bri up till five in the fucking morning!"

Ugh, I had 45 minutes of sleep. Ugh I'm going scorpion shopping and then stuffing it in her pillow. Die Haley die.

So I went to Prep's homecoming, then mine at Westside, and then Haley doesn't let me sleep. Wonderful, fucking wonderful.

I was with Heaven and, she looks at me, says, "You're either really tired or depressed." Oh sure the second one. Nah, it's the first.

I'm still tired.

So.

Fucking.

Tired.

So I bet her ten bucks I'll fall asleep in a class.

I got ten bucks.

I was in Honors Biology and they turned down the lights so they could start the PowerPoint.

Such very comfortable seat, it was very quiet, and all you could hear was the low drone of the teacher talking.

"So class the differences between animal cells and plant cells are..." Then I was out like a light. Good sleep though...

Umm back to The Voice.

Oh, did anyone see "Once Upon a Time"!?

Or Revolution!? Ah! I love it!

Okay I am tired.

WONDERFUL WORDS OF WISDOM

Treat life like it's a treasure, because it is. You never know when pirates will come and steal it away. So treasure it and don't let it get damaged. Once it is damaged, it is not as valuable.

~Bubblez~