Why Bother Putting A Title On This? It's Bubblez! HI! (September 11th, 2013)

I'm in school right now... Ugh.

Well hi I guess! I finished all my homework in personal finance so suck that bitches! Haha!

I have a free mod right now and nothing to do so the only thing I could think of was to write and after trying to write the next chapter to "When The Hellhound Returns", I ended up here. Bored out of my mind. Please help me, I'm going to die of boredom! (If you haven't noticed I die a lot, just saying.) Um. I'm wearing a cool new shirt! Yes, I forgot where my mommy got it though...

Oh oh! I have biology next! We are working with microscopes! I hope I don't knock one over... 

After that I got Intro To Engineer, English large group, then another free. Hm who knows I might add on to this later... I don't know, I might. Oh Anne has that free with me! I'm gonna scare her by being me!

That always works!

But done, try it at home as there is only one me and I can't come to your house and tell you how to live like me. Your parents might not appreciate people being me. Mine don't.

Life lesson:

Dream of a better day.

One where chckens can cross the road and not be questioned of their motives.

One where elves will be set free from Santa's work factories.

Also remember those who gave up thieir lives many years ago on this day. We thank you for your service to this country and its people.

With love to all (exept those I would love to shoot!)

~Bubblez~