Summertime Sadness (October 27th, 2013)

Wowserz it's been forever since I've seen any of you!! Well I haven't actually seen any of you besides like the people on this thingy ma bob thing...

Anyway HELLO ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE OF EARTH!!!! How are you on this fine day??? I've just dandy!!!!

So since I last wrote on this thingy, which was umm about two months ago?? Twin correct me if I'm wrong . My life has been oh so wonderful. Note the sarcasm.  

I ATE A PRUNE!!!! Ahhhh!!!! 

Oh my gosh Katy Perry!! 

Ahhhhh!!!

Sorry, listening to iTube and Dark Horse came on!!!! Yay!!!

Okay, so I ate a prune. Word of advice; NEVER EVER EVERY EAT A PRUNE!!! They are disgusting !!!!! Ugh!!!!

So I had parent teacher conferences. Fun day. Not really. Fun fact about me! I don't talk in class!!! Though I should!! But I see no reason to!!! Stupid rules about having to talk in class. :(

Anywho.....

It's second quarter now and I'm regretting my decision on going to the same high school my sisters went to. I mean my sister was a fucking genius!!! Then the other one had some problems but she still survived high school. I just don't feel like I'm smart enough and cut out for this school. So I might transfer to another school. It has more levels of education or whatever it is that I can't explain in words.

Ugh we have a grades discussion tomorrow!!! Damn it!!!! And a test Wednesday!!! It's double block day thought!!! That means getting out early!!! And weight lifting!!!! Yay!!!  

Shay you still need to come do weigh lifting with us if you can! It'll be so fun!!!

So I miss summer!!!! That explains the title of the chapter. Is it normal to want summer to be here already ?? I'm sick of school and homework and the teachers and some of the kids in my grade. But oh well..

It's almost Halloween!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

CANDDDYYYYYYYH!!!!!! Candy candy candy!!!!! I love candy!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

Hahaha!!

Then that means it's almost thanksgiving!! But then it's finals!!! Ahhh I no like finals!! Or studying !!! I'll be eating ice cream crying in a corner when finals are over..

But then it's winter break!!!! Two weeks off!!! And I get to go to the city for winter !! Or I'm going to Colorado. I hope it's both.

I still need my permit though so I can drive still. That's gonna be fun...

I have no other words to say. But have a happy Halloween!!! And if it's your birthday this week or you have friends that have birthdays this week tell then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a friend who's birthday is on Halloween. And a friend's boyfriend who was today. And they celebrated their two month anniversary!!!! 

Ahhhh!!! Anniversaries!!! I love anniversaries !!! Their so fun! Especially if there wedding anniversaries !!!! 

So I'm done goodbye all my LOVELY PEOPLE OF EARTH!! I SHALL MISS YOU!!!!! 

Peace out peeps  

-MiMi

[And so concludes our book. We hope you have learned from our laughs and our sadness. We'll be back soon... Perhaps in an hour. Or a day. We'll see. Until then, be true and be you! ~Joe, Shay, Emi, Bubblez, and Rainbowz]

🎉 You've finished reading Asians, Hispanics, Europeans, WWE Fans, Debate Peeps, You Name It, We Got It. 🎉