So My Brother Went to His First Dance (September 21st, 2013)

This be Joe at 11PM Midwestern time.

Yeah my brother did go to his first dance. I heard he stood in the middle and sort of danced and talked.

I also heard eighth grade guys humped and hugged girls. I should really go to these dances to moderate them.

Sadly I doubt they'd let a Prep highschoolar in. Sigh. Poor girls.

Anywho, shall we get to the life lesson?

I don't believe I haaaaaave one. Sad, right?

Oh wait. Maybe I do.

Nope it's gone. Maybe it'll be one of those days I just keep writing on and on and on until you all get tired of it and leaaaaave.

Nooo don't leave me, I need you!

I need your love, I need your time. When everything's wrong, you make it right. I get so high, I come alive. I need to be free with you tonight. I need your looooovvveee.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you nooooooow.

Hmmm yeah see I just keep rambling on. I broke into two different songs. Two! That must be some record. Or not. Sad day.

So you had a bad day,

Gosh no.

No more breaking into song.

No no no that just won't do.

Huh.

Okay well life lesson.

Be true to yourself because you are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down. So don't let them bring you down todaaaaay.

Okay.

Hope that'll do.

I LOVE YOU.

Just kidding.

Or am I.

How bout dem apples peeps!

Okay yeah I should really get some sleep.

BYE PEOPLE OF MY WORLD.