Why Am I In The Lunch Room? (September 19th, 2013)

Well, hi people!

I'm in the lunch room, if you hadn't already guessed...

I am with Sam, Haley and Etta, I don't know why they wanted to go to the lunch room...

Anyways, how's your day?

Hate school?

 Thought so.

My name is fish I live in a toilet it is gross because my owners suck. I like to play slender man in my toilet. It is scary so never finish the game. My best friend is Sam. She is a ham. She is wet from the rain and she has six husbands. My owner is Sabrina. She is abusive. She slaps and throws me out of my toilet.I have a pet snail that nibbles on my fins.

Haley is one of Sam's husbands. She is a octopus. Sam is completely oblivious because she has cancer. She has a friend who's a duck and likes to run and jump in my toilet. She also has polio. But she doesn't care, she's on mushrooms. When she eats the mushrooms, she tries to swallow Haley.

Her best friend is a drug dealer named Kevin. Kevin is a Mexican who likes to clean. Ha, racist joke. Sam brutally murdered Kevin because he farted in her toilet. It smells like Haley in here, I can't take it. So I bought some Frebeez, but I found it was anti-freeze and I got poisoned. I was going to die when Grilled Cheeseus descended from Heaven and gave me a clone of Sabrina. I was better and didn't care that I was dying. All of Sam's husbands are not human or hams, because she was on drugs when they proposed.

The End Bitches. - By Etta Sam Haley and Sabrina

Words of Wisdom...

Don't marry Sam the Ham...

-Bubblez