Emi's "Goodbye" (October 6th, 2013)

Wow Joe, you acted like you were moving to some foreign country and never coming back. :P

How emotional.... Not. And what was up with all the cussing bro?! I mean... What if there's little kids reading these (I don't know why here would be but oh well) [Well you know Em there are twelve year olds on here].

And yes, I will write one longer then yours cause I need cash for the next time WWE comes to town so I can get really good seats.

I watched Miley Cyrus on SNL tonight.... she acted alright, but the way she dressed wasn't too okay. It looked like you could see her underwear through it, unless she purposely did that. Who knows absolutely anything about that chick nowadays. Whenever I see her, I just wanna cry honestly. She was my childhood idol and she's acting like this cause she doesn't want people to think of her as 'Hannah Montana' whenever they see her. If you look close enough... and imagine that long brown wavy hair... you can see that innocent Miley the world once knew.

But whatever on that subject. I got $20 for watching my grandma's dog :D score!! My uncle is in town, I went to see him tonight. It was a lot of fun. My brother has a football game tomorrow, I hope he doesn't get smushed.... kind of. Lol. He's like the smallest on the team and he gets easily pummeled 24/7.

We lost our volleyball game today, but that's okay. Bubblez came and watched Mary and Shay and I. Today's game was probably the funniest one yet. Mary and I collided, The ball hit Shay on the top of the head and she didn't even see it coming. It was hilarious because she pretty much went for it... but then all of the sudden, it just bounces off of her head and she wasn't even looking for it... it was so funny, and the best part, was that it cost us that set. XD Thanks Shay!!!!!!

Well it's midnight here, and I'm soooo tired. I went to the mall today after I ate chicken nuggets at McDonalds. :D I got a leather jacket and it goes perfectly with my American Eagle jeans and John Cena shirts ;)

And speaking of John Cena, I saw him on a commercial for the Susan G. Komen organization with WWE...... and I cried. :'( Hearing his voice for the first time in a month was like hearing an angel talk for the first time. I miss him so much and if you think I'm crazy, go onto my profile and read my book called "My Life" and it explains everything. I'm not going to describe it on here. But I mean seriously, I saw a picture on Instagram of a girl who was getting a hug from Cena and it made me cry because I was so darn jealous!!!

Anyone else like WWE who reads this?! Raise your hand for John Cena!! 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋 Muahahahahahahaha!!!! It's an army!

My cousin went dress shopping today!! She's getting married this summer :D Shay, Bubblez, and Mary are going to help me go dress shopping. Thanks for the help in advance guys!!

I don't wanna get married persay, I just wanna try on the dresses, find one, buy it, and then wear it whenever I feel like it. BUT IM NOT WEARING HEELS..... JUST NO.

My cousins homecoming was today !!!!! Wonder how it went. Mary and shay, my cousin Grace was "on court" to be elected homecoming queen!! Who knew she was so popular! Not. Hahaha.

I have like two sores in my mouth because of my stupid braces :( I get them off this summer I think!!! YAAYY!!!

I'm so glad it was chilly enough today to wear sweatshirts and jeans!!! I had a good day today. I have like four tests this week and I haven't started studying for anyone of them..... I'm screwed.

Then before you know it, I'm grounded from my electronics and no WWE. :'( So I better get to studying tomorrow or I'm in big trouble. And their all like between Monday and Wednesday....funnnnn!!! -_-

I really don't know what to say about good byes and all.... so um... BYE. I don't have a life lesson for y'all cause I'm stupid.

THE 8TH GRADERS MADE ENCHILADAS AND I'M GONNA EAT ONE TOMORROW. :D Those things are heaven.

Well I hope this entertained you, if you even read this far. And Joe, I expect at least 4 or 5 bucks the next time I see you. Okay, bye!! Hope y'all liked this "last entry" of mine.