7

Elizabeth's POV
"Icarus, I'm gonna take control for a while. I'm gonna be cutting speed and I'm gonna be rotating so we'll be facing away from the sun. Do we understand each other?" "Yes Cassie.", Icarus said following Cassie's commands.

"If you rotate by that much, we're gonna lose com towers 3 and 4." "Well, it's a good thing we don't need them then", Mace said to Harvey.

"We don't need them now, but we need them to go home." "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime, I'm gonna try to give them as much shadow as I can.", Cassie said to me.

"Alright guys. I'm opening up.", Mace said. I look over at Trey and he doesn't look too good. He really feels bad.

"Fatal damage to com towers 3 and 4" "Copy on damage of com towers 3 and 4. Cancel alarm. Shut down sensors on com towers 3 and 4.", Mace said to Icarus.

We then heard Cap come onto the com.

"You should it up here, guys. It's pretty amazing.", Kaneda said.

As he was saying that, my vision started getting really fuzzy and I was getting light headed. I got up out of my seat to walk around, but I collapsed. Mace came running towards me and I could hear him call my name trying to snap me out of it, but everything went black.