14

Mace's POV

We finally had a vote to kill Trey and I'm gonna be the one to do it. I'm pretty sure that Liz is mad at me for doing this, but she understands the importance of this. She knows we have to do this in order to complete the mission. I go into the supply closet to grabbed a knife out of the drawer. I then went to go look for Trey and he was gone. I looked behind me and found him in the Earth Room. I looked in and saw that he was already dead. He had killed himself.

"EVERYBODY GET IN HERE NOW!", I shouted so everyone could hear me. I crouched on the floor staring at the ground. Everyone came in and saw Trey's body lying on the floor.

"He took responsibility! All these deaths. Kaneda, Searle, Harvey, Trey. None of them would've happened if you hadn't diverted the mission.", I said getting really frustrated at Capa.

"What do you want me to say?", Capa asked which pissed me off.

"I don't want you to say SHIT. I just want you to know that this belongs here.", I said putting Trey's blood on Capa's hands.

Elizabeth's POV

I saw Mace put Trey's blood on Capa's hands then walked away. I guess that was the last straw for Capa, because he grabbed Mace threw him to the wall. Then they started fighting AGAIN!

"HEY!!", I shouted and pulled them apart, making them both hit opposite walls. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO! IT'S BAD ENOUGH EVERYONE IS DYING! DON'T MAKE IT WORSE BY FIGHTING ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!" I then went up to both of them hit them on the top of their heads. Then, I went with Cassie and Cori leaving them to hopefully make up.

Then Mace wanted to talk to me in private and I said fine. I was still mad at him so I avoided eye contact as I walked into the room.

"Speak." "I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. It's just that all of this is driving me insane. Please don't be mad at me. I can't bare you being mad at me.", Mace said coming up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his biceps, resting my forehead on his.

"Mace, it's bad enough that we're losing people. Don't make it worse by letting your anger out on people." "I know, I get it. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?", Mace asked looking into my eyes.

"I can't stay mad at you.", I said grabbing his face kissing his nose. He smiled making me smile. "I know we're not gonna live after the payload is delivered, but I'm glad I get to spend this time with you."

He smiled at me and kissed me. He can be an idiot, a hothead, and a jerk, but I love him and don't know what I'd do without him.