16

Capa's POV

It was Pinbacker, one of the crew members of Icarus 1. How is he still alive after 7 years? I stepped closer to him. He then cut me across the chest and knocked me to the ground. I got up trying to run from him.

"ICARUS! FULL SUNLIGHT!", I shouted making Icarus clear the window, showing all of the sun's sunlight. I then ran as fast as I could, but I can't run very fast with a huge cut across my chest. He kept following me and I ran to get some help, but nobody heard me. I ran to the airlock and locked it shut, trapping myself in the room. Pinbacker kept staring at me and then walked away. I looked at the cut on my chest and fell to the floor.

Cori's POV

I went into the Oxygen Garden to look at the damage from the fire. Then I saw a tiny leaf sprouting out of the rubble. "You've gotta be kidding."

I walked closer to it and wiped rubble away from the leaf. "Oh my god. Icarus, could you please call Mace and Elizabeth. I have something wonderful to show them. Or Cassie or Capa!", I got up and felt something stab me in the back then it went through my chest, making me collapse to the ground.

Capa's POV

I hurried and grabbed a vest compress to stop the bleeding in my chest. I then unlocked the door and tried to open it, but I saw that Pinbacker manually locked the door, locking me in. I tried calling Mace, but the door is soundproof.

Mace's POV

Liz and I were looking for Cori when the all the lights were turned off. Liz is afraid of the dark, so she grabbed my shirt tightly holding onto it. I turned to her and grabbed her face and she grabbed my wrist, leaning into my touch.

"Calm down, okay? I'm right here.", I said trying calm her down and she nodded. Look like all the lights on the ship were turned off. I grabbed a flashlight in one hand and Liz's hand in the other.

"Is anyone else getting silence from Icarus?", I asked, but no one answered. "ANYBODY?!", Liz shouted, but still no answer. Looks like we're gonna have to go to the Flight Deck to see what was going on.

Cassie's POV

"CAPA!",  shouted, but no answer. I saw someone and I ran  as fast as I could. I guess it heard me could it started chasing me.

Elizabeth's POV

Mace and I went into the Flight Deck to see what was going on with the lights and Icarus. Mace turned on one of the computers.

"Icarus, why are we in orbit?", Mace asked, but Icarus didn't answer. "Respond." I then looked at the security cameras and saw Capa. I got Mace's attention and he saw it too.

"What?" "Jesus Christ.", Me and Mace said. "Capa. Capa!", I said Trying to get his attention. If he doesn't get oxygen, he's gonna die. "IN THE SUIT! USE THE HARDLINK IN THE HELMET!", Mace shouted. Capa then called Mace's name.