Chapter Four

[A/N- Hey, sorry for the late update but my weeks been packed. :( I just wanted to clear something up before you read this chapter. At one point, Savvy describes Calum as "the Asian looking one". I OBVIOUSLY KNOW CALUM IS NOT ASIAN :))) But since she doesn't know who Calum is, and we all have to admit that at one point we thought he was Asian ok, she describes him as such. I'm not a "fake fan" or whatever lame thing people use to insult each other nowadays. I hope you enjoy the chapter though! Please remember to vote, it will make me really happy :) -Bailey xx]

"It's a disgrace." Britt said later at lunch, sipping her iced tea. "What the fuck do celebrities have to do other than prance around the city and take pictures with people? If I don't see Robert Downey Jr. walk his fine ass up this street holding a disposable camera and a sharpie, I'm going to cry."

I gave her a look. "Oh, uh, I don't know? Maybe act? In movies? You know, do the thing that makes them the poor target of your misguided criticism?"

"Don't use your fancy fucking big words on me, Savanna, I'm on my period and I want fucking Robert Downey Jr. and my God damn turkey melt, what is taking so long?"

I pinched my nose as the elderly lady at the table next to us looked over at Britt, appalled. I focused on the palm trees that stood on the side of the road, swaying in the slight breeze. We were at a nice little café that was only a couple blocks up from our apartment, sitting on the outside deck under a big, somewhat gaudy red and white striped umbrella. We had decided to go out since we were starving after moving boxes all day and while the apartment came with furniture, it did not come with food.

I'm surprised Britt didn't go off on a tangent on that one.

I had to admit the food was taking forever, and my stomach was making very unattractive noises that I tried to cover up with coughs and ended up sounding like I had a severe strain of tuberculosis but whatever. The weather was perfect and I was enjoying the time with my friends, even if one of them was being a major bitch and cussing me out for not putting my napkin in my lap like a "fucking civilized human being."

"Hey, Britt I think you need a good dose of therapy along with your Midol," Avery snapped, to which Reagan snickered.

Let's just say if looks could kill, we'd all be dead.

"I'm sorry I'm acting a little unpleasantly while my uterus is-"

Yeah, we don't need an anatomy lesson," I said, cutting her off and looking wearily at the woman who turned once again to gape at Britt.

"Can we go to the beach today?" Britt said.

Reagan grimaced at her. "I can't deal with your mood swings."

"But I want to do something. Please?"

Avery, Reagan and I all looked at each other.

"You really want to go to the beach when you're on your period?" I asked wearily, fiddling with my straw. "That's probably not a good idea."

Please say no.

"My bathing suit is black and I want to go to the fucking beach."

Shit.

Avery raised an eyebrow. "Okay, Killer, damn. I guess we're going to the beach."

I groaned. I hated wearing my swim suit out in public. I had no boobs or butt, I was pale as Casper the Friendly Ghost, and there was a huge scar on my stomach from when I had my appendix taken out when I was twelve.

Plus, other reasons that I didn't want to disclose.

"Savanna. Savanna. Hello?" Avery smacked my arm.