What to Do?

I barely slept last night, I was having an issue with the fact that being an engaged woman, I was fantasizing about having sex with my ex. Granted yes Drew had been the first and only guy besides Joe I'd ever made love to, but Joe was my fiance not Drew, I shouldn't be thinking like that. I'd tossed and turned most of the night, laying there looking at the picture of Joe on my phone, and wishing like hell he was there with me instead of a picture. I finally decided to get up around 5, took out my iPad and decided to read instead, even though I'd suffer later and be tired. Stuart knocked on my door around 6, so I let him in and he sat down on the bed, looking at me knowingly.

"Alright Es, you've been up off and on all night, what's the problem little lady, because I know there's something," he told me knowingly.

"Don't judge me wrong, but yesterday when Drew and I were sitting together watching t.v. and stuff, I had naughty thoughts of him. I'm engaged to Joseph, I shouldn't be doing that, am I bad?"

"No, you're human. The fact that you know you were thinking bad and admit it was bad, means you have a conscience. Had you not thought anything of it, you'd have to worry. You were with Drew for two years, he was the first guy you ever slept with if I remember correctly, it's natural. Just stop beating yourself up," he said as he looked at me and smiled.

"You're not a heartless rogue like everyone thinks are you Stuart Bennett, thank you."

"Not at all madam, but because my character is people assume I am too. You know better seeing as we all traveled together before, including Sheamus, when we had the big bus. Take a nap lass, you need some sleep before we get to our destination in about two hours."

"I'll try, and thank you for listening to my worries, I appreciated it, I told him as we hugged and he kissed my forehead before leaving me to let me get some rest, and he promised he'd wake me up once we got to the arena.

Two hours later I awoke to someone smacking my leg, so I opened my eyes and grumbled when I saw Stu, but then I sat up quickly cause that meant we reached our destination finally. I got out of bed and realized I was in boy short underwear and a tank top, as I squeaked and looked at Stu who was oblivious to the fact I was half naked until now. "Get out so I can get dressed please sir, I prefer not to have to explain to Joe why you've seen my goodies" I said as he laughed and walked out.

I emerged fifteen minutes later from my room dressed in jeans and a simple t-shirt, my hair in a braid and my tennis shoes on, as the bus pulled into the Hirsch Memorial's giant parking lot and headed towards the coliseum. I saw Joe's bus and we pulled in behind it, as I rushed out to the kitchen and waited for us to stop, before opening the door and running to his in record time. I opened it and found the place empty, so I went back to my bus, grabbed my stuff and headed inside, where I ran into Stephen and he gave me a hug.

"Aye lass, you must be excited to see your beau, he's in the fitness room with Jon and Colby, and the Fatu twins working out," he told me in his beautiful Irish lilt.

"Thanks Stephen, I appreciate it."

I went to my locker room and put my things down, grabbed my phone from my bag putting it in my pocket, and headed out to find my love. I finally found him ten minutes later with the guys working in sets for a match tonight, and immediately his eyes lit up when he saw me. The rest of the crew looked over at me, they all smiled and joked with me as they finished up, before Joe came out and planted a kiss firmly on my lips. He'd missed me as much as I'd missed him, and I wished he'd hold me but I knew with him being sweaty he wouldn't since I was clean.

Joe's POV

I'd seen Esme walk in looking elated to finally see me, and as badly as I wanted to jump out of the ring and sweep her into my arms, I was sweaty and wouldn't. She'd thrown on one of her aeropostale shirts I'd bought her, this one in deep blue and it brought out her green eyes more, and the jeans fitted her loosely which meant she'd lost some weight recently. I hated that she worked so hard, I really wish sometimes she'd stay at home, but I never wanted to see the fire in her eyes die out. I knew if I made her quit wrestling that would happen, this was her passion next to me, and who was I to stand in her way.