Time is of the Essence

That night I walked onto the elevator with Joe and his boys, as we headed up to our hotel rooms, and it was silent as we listened to the elevator music and seemed lost in our own thoughts. For me it was wondering if this thing with John was going to tear us apart or make us stronger, though I could already tell in the month and a half we've been dating that Joe is serious about us. As we reached our floor and went on opposite sides of the hall for our rooms, I couldn't help but realize this was the first time Joe and I would actually spend the night together and I instantly got nervous as hell, because as much as my body was craving the man I didn't want to just jump into bed with him and have sex. I put my bag down on the bed and pulled out my pajamas before heading into the bathroom to change, while Joe turned on the t.v. and found something to watch on it. I came out a few minutes later in pink pajama shorts and a black tank top that matched as I folded up my clothes and put them back on top of my bag and climbed onto the bed next to Joe, as he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Uh, I think Jr. down there is a little more than happy to have me on top of you, do I need to get off of you so you're not uncomfortable?" I asked as I laid there and started to feel him hardening near my core and I silently said a prayer to keep my hormones in control.

"You're fine, it'll go away here in a few, it's just the fact that I finally have you to myself and I feel like a teenager. Doesn't help you had me all hot and bothered in the bathroom early you little tease, I should make you pay for that in all honestly, but then I'm not sure I can control myself and I'd probably take you right here."

I sat up then and looked at him, as I felt him shift beneath me and he rubbed me with his jeans just the right way that had me instantly in the mood."What if I said we could do everything but have sex, then what?" I asked as he looked at me curiously as if he was trying to see if I had grown an extra head or something.

"I would still say no because for now it wouldn't be enough Esme, because I want all of you. I want to be buried deep inside you making you mine and making love to you until you can't remember your name, and you lose all senses," he told me as he flipped me onto my back on the bed and crawled between my legs, kissing me on my neck and shoulder blades softly nipping the sensitive area, and I involuntarily wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me.

He continued to kiss me all over my neck and shoulders, alternating with my mouth and my ears, as I dug my nails into his sides and wished like hell he was inside me, I was so turned on it was crazy, as I pulled off his shirt and attacked his neck with my own mouth and had him groaning in desire, which turned me on even more. "Two can play this game Joe, remember that," I told him as I slid my hand down his stomach and teased his indents near his core, making him grab my hand and push off me slightly.

"Esmeralda I advise you to behave or you can throw this waiting out the window, because I am seriously so hard right now I'm not sure I'd be gentle with you."

I slipped out from under him then, my body humming in a way I missed, as I pushed him back down and climbed back on top of him, throwing my tank top to the floor next to his, as I placed his hands on my ladies and he immediately started to massage them in his giant hands. "We can still enjoy each other baby, without the sex, if you let us," I whispered in his ear as I licked it and had him hissing in desire as I ground my pelvis against his and wished like crazy we were both naked.

Joe's POV

The flicking of her tongue across my ear almost undid me and I wanted to rip those damn shorts off of her and bury myself inside her, but I had to have control with her if at all possible. She was like a siren calling men out in the sea to their death, as she undid my jeans and slid them off me and I laid there naked besides my boxers, and she slipped off her own shorts and sat back down on top of me. I could feel her heat through the material down there, as we kissed and caressed each others bodies, and I finally had to lay her back down on the bed because I was getting so close to exploding and didn't want to embarrass myself with her. I kissed down her body, swirling my tongue in her belly button and down each of her sides to the top of her boy shorts, which I wanted so badly to take off, as she looked at me with heavy lidded eyes of desire, and whispered please like music to my ears.