Chapter VI

Chapter VI

Lady Rebecca thought more of the two women who looked so gallant  a seven-night ago when she last saw them out her window she had not seen the two women since nor received a call from Mrs. Hampton nor Mrs.Smith since she began to wonder if they had been pried nor not friendly at all  like so many other citizen's in London who paid her no attention. One of many even expressed that she should be privileged to have had her uncle and aunt take her in which provided proper upbringings for a Lady and afforded a proper wealth and advantages a Lady Elizabeth spoke Lady Elizabeth also added "Not many Lady's such as herself were afforded these opportunities."

She was so very vexed within she remained calm in her demeanor and countenance on the outside. "I should be fortunate to have both my Uncle and Aunt Bennett indeed added Rebbecca produces a clenched smile before she added "If you excuse me Lady Elizabeth". Seeing there were no objections from the Lady Elizabeth elder person she made her leave speaking with other church goers who seemed genuine in exchanging in fair pleasantries. 

Rebecca spotted across the room Mrs. Smith, she offered a friendly smile which had been received back before Mrs. Smith with a Gentleman Rebecca presumed to be Mr. Smith who remained close to her proximity. Later Rebbecca had been inclined to meet Mrs. Smith who called her over. "Lady Rebbecca".

Rebecca hastened and offered apologies towards her party she had been conversing a Mr and Mrs Himsworth.

"It is again a pleasure we meet again spoke Mrs .Smith , "Let me introduce my Husband Mr. Smith"  the two parties assessed one another .

"It is a pleasure Mr. Smith to be acquainted with you" hastily added Rebecca uncomfortably.

"The pleasure has been mine , I've heard much about you from Mrs. Smith she tells me would've already been acquainted?" added Mr . Smith

"Oh , yes we have been acquainted , now may I say we are acquainted further , although I must ask Hows Mrs. Hampton is well?" added Rebbecca .

"She is well , she's traveling in Scotland with Mr. Hampton ". Replied Mrs. Smith.

"Mrs. Bennett , How do you do?" replied Mr. Hampton

Rebecca hastily turned her attentions towards her aunt whom became a part of their party her aunt . "I'm well , thank you I thought I just accompany you young people in pleasantries."eagerly replied Mrs . Bennett.

"You have not missed a beat I assure you so" replied Mr.Smith who excused himself of this party of women .

"How good, I have just came to confide in Rebbecca fantastic news indeed." said Mrs. Bennet.

"This news, Aunt?" Rebbecca anxiously replied to her Aunt.

"Duke William has called on " exuberantly said Mrs. Bennett with much emotion.

"I say fantastic news I need to say Mrs. Smith , They'd make a perfect match I do say so body replied Mrs. Smith",

"I--- do not think I'm up to this arrangement--

"Don't be so foolish Rebbecca good fortune and opportunity have come upon you" insisted Mrs. Bennet.

"I'd say indeed , If I weren't a woman who were wed ,I'd seek this advantage Duke William has many fortunes". Replied Mrs. Smith.

"it has already been settled , it has already been decided and agreed upon Your Uncle agreed " said Mrs Bennett.

Rebecca felt so morose at this news Duke William was pleasant though she had no affections towards him in which she could determine he may have for her nor sure if she would ever though a friend in the Duke would be more than welcome.