ChapterIV

Chapter IV

Have you heard Henrietta of The Bennett's adopted niece ?Inquired Jane

"No I have not yet been acquainted with her ?" Said Henrietta as they both looked curiously onwards their morning walk towards the Bennett's estate passing by.

"Jane if I may , inquire what do you say about her conduct if you were afforded the advantage of meeting in exchanging in  tête-à-tête Lady Rebecca?"

"I cannot remark on her conduct,  I've only heard from others opinions of her at the Bennett's small dinner soirée , or more recently to say about her first appearance away from the estate". Replied Jane

"Well is Lady Rebecca appropriate company  , is she not gay nor marry nor respectful in one company ? "  Stated Henrietta amusedly.

"I think we may find out  , there pointed Jane about the north window  there we shall call on her to be acquainted with our party said Jane.

Henrietta felt she should protest she felt an urge to be acquainted with the newly acquainted Lady Rebecca to know of her this Lady everyone of the ton had been on about .

"Lady Rebecca won't you come down to be acquainted with our party" spoke Lady Jane boldly.

Lady Rebecca knew not what to make of this she had been enjoying the breeze of fresh air away from her Aunt and Uncle she thought she heard voices calling out to her she looked downwards at the two companions who she knew naught.

Lady Rebecca thought it rude to deny these two companions in greetings she desired secretly to remiss she was not very bold Rebecca felt all of London would catch on her charade  .

"This is Mrs . Hampton" abruptly spoke Jane Henrietta engaging Rebecca in pleasantries complimenting her on her gown.

"I am Mrs. Smith thence for now we have been acquainted and surely many more times to call me Jane".

"Thank you , Jane ". Spoke Rebecca unsure of what this all was about she could tell these two women were studying her manner she remained kind ,strong and not stirred .

" Please  address me by Henrietta , it Is more of comfort to be addressed in this manner I should feel so " spoke  Henrietta

"Henrietta it is , I see you two looked to be about a walk -- said Rebecca

"Oh that we were , we saw you and thought we'd greet you personally" said Lady Jane

"We've heard much about you "smiled Henrietta assuredly.

"Good things I hope" spoke Rebecca

"Very Good indeed we have now indulged more than words could bare nonetheless a painted image brought to life " said she Jane

"Rebecca ,Rebecca" Mrs Bennett shout was more forthcoming

" My Aunt  , I must depart "said Rebecca relieved before either Henrietta nor Jane could or would have objected .

"What do you think of Rebbecca?" Spoke Jane

" I think she of kindheartedness I take note of it in her eyes and her willingness yet she was very polite not too outspoken" said Henrietta.

"Nor Loud in sentiments" added Jane

" We shall call on her for tea" replied Henrietta.

"I believe we must , Looking up at the sky " I wonder if this weather will remain fair we shall all take up a walk" replied  Henrietta.