Chapter V

Chapter V

" I could not find you I inquired of all the servants  " replied Mrs Bennett somewhat distressed .

" Mam I'm so sorry I distressed you so I heard two women inquiring of me as I stared out the window two women requested me , I thought it rude to refuse , I'm so-

"Rebecca you are no error , I only worried so because knowing not where you were about " smiled her Aunt tearfully .

"Do not shed tears Mam " said Rebecca Humbly and shocked she could place these sentiments in her Aunt .

"What is the amiss ?" Added Mr .Bennett

"I have found her , Mrs Bennett added speaking in between sobs ".

Mr. Bennet looks towards his niece of her account of all Mrs . Bennett distressed she Rebecca proclaimed all to him entailing her encounter with Henrietta and Jane .

After Mr. Bennett calmed Mrs. Bennett of her distress they engaged of Lady Rebecca encouraged aloud reading of Shakespeare .Mr Bennett could tell his niece held some resistance with her though obliged with a gladdened heart . For she had no heart to deprive her Aunt and Uncle of this just request so she read Shakespeare King Lear .

After some time she engaged in her needlework she could not find the heart to engage in  a book of her private reading her uncle retiring to his Study her Aunt lay haphazardly on the arm chair her needle abandoned .

Rebecca wondered if many more pleasurable nights would be afforded to her .

She had not been called on by Sir John nor Mr Bertram she was contended and taken their pleasant conversations as just what they were pleasantries.