Chapter XII

Chapter XII

"Have you run off with her" Demanded Sir John

"Who is it, have I run off with?" Added Duke William, "You call on me as ever who is this she or am I really to care what is this all about Sir John.

"The Lady, of course whom you seemed to be so fixated" Sir John he was quite sure Rebbecca had gone to Duke William or Duke William had been involved he was ever determined to have his breath back.

"How very funny is this, your presence furthermore your accusations of my person or supposed conducts nonetheless I'am an innocent though I wished I had thought to conduct a brilliant plot, I however am not the mastermind your time is wasted here at present Sir John", spoke honestly.

"Indeed, my time is wasted here, "though I indeed shall secure here whereabouts to secure my betroth.. From the expression you've just given me you had not been aware of the good news..."I'm off Good day. Spoke Sir John 

...

Lady Rebbecca woke with the sun shinning bright upon her the boat going to and fro she had begun to acquire some form of balance. She had almost she was not in the comfort of her Aunt and Uncle's own home she waited for her Lady's maid out of habit, then recalling she had escaped Sir John and her family, she was exceedingly gladdened and sure Sir John would not think to search for her on a boat nor the Caribbean islands.

Stretching about her arms, she quickly dressed herself and decided to explore the dock she could hear other passengers and workers moving about the dock.

"What brings a Lady as you aboard?"

"That is a secret one I wish not to disclose" spoke Rebbecca. Quick to change the subject what is your name if I am to talk with a gentleman I think it's polite." Added Rebbeca nervously.

"Robert Locke, I will find out soon enough nothing ever escapes my ears for long.

"Mr. A Locke, a pleasure to meet you on such a fine day as this" added Rebbeca Cheerfully she thought.

"It is, are you aware where this boat leads it will not be turned around?' added Robert Locke

"Quite aware I presume you to be the captain Mr. Locke?" Added Rebecca a fine gentleman he is, she could catch by the way he spoke, he was of Irish decent his hair was  blonde his eyes a violet blue hue she was captured by him.

"Ay, man if ye ever have a need anything there about being my quarters, he pointed are their" said Robert Locke.

"You're such a kind Gentleman-

"Thanks though I am not a well bred gentleman, though an Irishman" added Locke

"Very so, though in my mind you are a kind hearted gentleman" added Rebbeca taken with him. Then she recalled what would he think of her being Betrothand running off fleeing.She decided nothing could come of it. She returned his smile and nodded with her response of a tour of the boat though nothing could become of a further relationship with Mr. Locke she said her hellos to the majority of the crew when one remarked on her beauty, though she thought him to be wrong, she noted herself as plain the captain made threats no one should bother her.