Chapter IX

Chapter IX

"Hello, added Rebecca she was taken off back with Sir John, abrupt appearance his appearance was so much as unwelcome one though he made her squirm inside what was it about him she pondered he seemed to demand her air her sentiments all of her attention . She motioned him to sit after she had made her way to the settee in turn Sir John followed, she deliberated in her mind whether or not who presently made her more uncomfortable.  Rebecca sat with etitiquette and inquired of Sir John, if he'd liked to have tea or sweets.

"No, Sir John nodded his head" 

"I didn't think that you'd pay me a call so soon so Sir John, what brings you to my Uncle's home" Rebbecca added, she called out to one of the servants she wasn't paying attention to which ever certain it was she called out for coffee and for cold meats Sir John, gave her a strange glance. She knew he would be carrying over his visit.

"I have quite the proposition for you in regards to your future welfare.. I think you'd be ever gallant with my impending prospects" added Sir John, his smile was pleasant yet concealed he marveled at her beauty she was a sight to behold he was ever purposeful Sir John , would not obtain Rebbeca's hand.

"Your Proposition?, If I may body remark what might it do with my future prospects?" Rebecca added nervously.

"I've come to begin a courtship for your hand in marriage M' Lady I intend to become your birth thenceforth Husband" Sir John remarked incessantly awaiting for her remark.

Lady Rebbeca now gets up close he Sir John, following her person and grabbing onto her arm she yanked it from his grasp.

"Awaiting your answer Rebbeca" he smiled viciously.

"I will not move.. Further more I wish not to be wed"!... said she Lady Rebecca spitefully.

"Very well, then I will convince your uncle, I think he'd quite agree to this impending match" stated Sir John

"You, speak boddly though, you shall not prevail, I will not be convinced nor not moved by the manner of a gentleman of you" added Rebbecca stated further.