Reach! Chapter 4

A/N: I need more votes for this story so if you like it please vote.

***

"Nicole! Get up!" Trent threw a teddy bear at my head.

"What the heck!" I shouted at him.

"Do you know what time it is?"

I looked at my clock. It read 8o'clock.

"Crap!" I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I quickly got ready. I looked like I didn't even own a mirror but I didn't have time to fix myself up.

I ran to Trent's car and hopped in. Before I could even shut the door he was already reversing out of the driveway.

"Remember to set your alarm next time" He punched me. Not hard though but I still said ouch.

When we reached school Trent searched for a parking spot while in the process almost running over 7 people. I was counting.

"Where did you buy your licence?" I asked him with a mocking tone.

"The same place mum bought you" He teased as he got out of the car.

"You're unbelievable" I shrieked.

"No, I'm unbelievably hot. Get it right" He yelled to me while walking off with some girls that started checking him out.

That's how Trent and I are different. He's popular and I'm just known as some random chick by the guys and Trent's little sister by the girls. I always get the senior girls talking to me because they want me to put in a good word for them to Trent. I just walk away, most of the time.

I walked into the main hallway and made my way up to my locker. I found Jasmine by her locker as well.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey"

"Guess what Trent told me" I smiled.

"What?"

"He told me that Brad likes someone called Jasmine" I laughed as if it was a joke.

"That's me!" She screamed and some people gave us daggers.

"It might not be" I said with worry.

"Don't be jealous Nikki. Don't worry we've still got our deal. No flirting with him or asking him out. Okay" She smiled at me then hugged me. Did she just say don't be jealous?

"Okay" I replied.

"Don't get mad if he talks to me a lot okay. It's not my fault he likes me. Gosh I can't believe he likes me" She was melting.

"I thought you didn't like Brad" I was so confused.

"I didn't until he started talking to me. Anyway I have to get to class. See you later Nikki" She waved at me then walked off.

I walked the other way to my class. Jasmine has changed a lot since she told me about how Brad talks to her in class.

As I was walking very slowly to class I remembered the conversation Jasmine and I had when Brad bumped into me. 'Gosh I'm so stupid. He talked to me and all I could say was um."

"Yes you are stupid and all he said was sorry. He says it to everyone he bumps into. Don't go thinking he likes you just because he said sorry.' Jasmine sounded a bit mad when she said that yesterday.

I concentrated on the last sentence she said 'Don't go thinking he likes you just because he said sorry'. It almost seemed as though Jasmine was saying get over him or back off.