Reach! Chapter 10

(A/N) Hey guys! here's chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment and vote

***

Monday morning is the hardest day to wake up. I slowly walked downstairs like a zombie to have my breakfast.

"Hurry up, we have to pick up Val." Trent tried to rush me.

"We're picking up Val?" I suddenly felt more awake.

"I'm pretty sure that's what I said." Trent mocked me. I just ignored him.

I started jumping around and celebrating as we walked outside to the car.

"I actually have a friend at school now." I smiled as I hopped into the back seat.

"Well, you're still a looser to me." Trent smiled.

I stuck my tongue out at him like a little kid before he reversed out the driveway and sped down the street to Valencia's house.

"If Val's not waiting for us outside, I'm going to punch you." Trent warned me as he turned onto her street.

I honestly don't see how it's my fault if Val's not ready yet.

Trent pulled up in her driveway. He was parked only two inches away from Val's mum's car.

Trent unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over to punch me.

"Ouch!" I screamed as his hard fit came into contact with my soft skin.

"You are such a loser!" I yelled at him.

"That's what you are but what am I?"

"Trent stop being so immature." I growled at him.

"Boo!" Val scared me as he banged on the car window.

I could see her laughing her head off on the other side of the window. My heart was still racing from the adrenaline rush I got when she scared me.

"You should have seen yourself. You jumped." Val laughed as she opened the door on the other side of the car and hopped in.

"Shut up!" I pushed her.

"You guys are so mean." I turned to the corner of my seat.

"I'm sorry Nikki." She tried to calm herself down.

"Leave me alone. I'm in my emo corner." I stuck my hand to the side of my face so she couldn't see my face.

"Are you crying?" Val asked.

"No, I've just got something in m eye." I made fake sobbing noises.

"Is she really crying?" Trent asked Val as he looked through the rear window to watch where he was reversing.

"I have no idea." I could tell Valencia was confused.

"If she is just tickle her." Trent suggested.

"If you dare tickle me I will kill you." I faced Valencia.

A wide grin showed up on Val's face. I knew I was in trouble now.

In an instant she was tickling the life out of me and I was laughing my brains out.

"Stop! Stop!" I screamed at Val.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and attacked me.

"Trent! Help!" I called out to Trent.

"Hold on!" He yelled.

Trent sharply turned. I felt the car go on two wheels and Valencia fell on top of me.

"Ouch!" We both screamed with pain as our heads bumped hard onto each other.