Reach! Chapter 7

(A/N) i need 10 votes again for the next chapter. lol don't hate me. lol BTW i'm working on an awsome story for the mystery contest. The contest is ending in a few days so i'm writing as fast as i can. The story's called Stalker and i hope i can get it up in time.

***

Recap:

"Hello?"

"Hey Val" I sniffed.

"Hey girl what's up" I could tell she was already getting mad.

"Nothing much" I sniffed.

"It doesn't sound like nothing much" She said through clenched teeth.

"It's just that Brad was performing in assembly today and he called Jasmine up to the stage." I started crying again. "He sang to her and everything."

"Just forget about Brad. You're too good for him anyway." She comforted me.

"Okay. I really wish you were here right now. I really need you Val." I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"I know, and I wish I was there for you right now but you're going to have to wait til tomorrow."

"I can't wait til tomorrow then" A smile broke through my tears.

"Is that a smile?" Val teased.

"Yep" I laughed along with her.

I talked to Valencia for another hour before she had to go and finish off packing.

I was on dinner duty tonight and I couldn't get the easy way out because dad was home.

I wanted to make something fun so I decided to make my famous homemade lasagne.

I hummed along to a tune in my head as I cut up the lasagne into pieces. I took a piece out and placed it into a plate just so my mum could have a taste of it when she got home. She's a nurse which means she's always working days and nights.

"Are you finished? I'm hungry" My dad rubbed his stomach as if trying to sooth his hunger.

"Yeah, just grab a plate and pick a piece." I told him.

"Well I have a daughter who can do that for me." He was trying to be smart with me.

"Who, Trent?" I asked him with a wide grin on my face.

"Did you just call me a girl?" Trent showed up out of nowhere.

I just laughed at the priceless look on his face.

"No, but would my son can be kind enough to bring the old man a drink?" He replied as he walked out of the kitchen into the lounge room.

"Thanks a lot" Trent pushed me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Why don't you get him a drink?" He always tries to make me do everything.

"Why don't you serve him some lasagne" I spoke with attitude.

Trent though about it for a while, "I'll get him the drink" He walked towards the cupboards to get out a glass.

"I thought so" I smirked before grabbing the spatula.

After dinner I quickly did the dishes and ran up to my room.

"I desperately need to call someone" I thought out loud.

"I can't call Val since she's busy packing and I have no other friends. How sad is it that my only friend is my cousin?" I talked to myself.

"Well I'm a loser who will never have friends" I dived onto my bed and started crying again.