Reach! Chapter 6

(A/N) Hey guys. I really need more votes so I'm going to be unfair and say I'm not going to upload unless I get at least 10 votes. Lol. While I'm waiting I'll be writing the next chapter but I won't upload until I get my 10 votes. Haha. I added a new character in my life story who is actually a real life person (Valencia) who's got my back and I'm adding another new person to it in the next few chapters. I'll also be adding a new guy in my story so stay tuned for that. haha

***

"Valencia?" I sat up.

"Duh, who else could it be" She laughed.

"Val!" I jumped up.

"Yeah!" She joined in.

"I miss you so much!"I yelled into the phone.

"Aw I miss you too icky Nicky." I laughed. She still remembered my primary school nickname.

"Valyval" I used to call her that when we were little because I couldn't say Valencia.

"I remember that Valval" She laughed.

"No, it's pronounced Val-e-val" I mouthed it slowly for her.

"Okay, okay valyval" She laughed.

"You haven't called me for more than a year. What type of cousin are you?" I sounded like my mother.

"You didn't call me either so we're even" She replied with attitude.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"So how's everything with your best friend Jasmine?" She asked.

"Last time you guy were too busy having the time of your lives to talk to me on the phone." She laughed.

"Well Jasmine and I aren't friends anymore." I went back into depression mode.

"Why?" She seemed concerned.

I explained everything to her slowly.

"I'm going to kill that, that...ugh!" She burst out.

"Whoa, calm down Val, breathe" I instructed her.

"No one messes with my cousin and lives to see another day! Give me her address!" She had totally lost it.

"Just leave her alone and there's no point in me giving you her address because you practically live on the other side of the world." I laughed.

"Actually that's why I called..." She trailed off.

"What?!" I was shaking from the adrenaline rush I was having.

"Well we bought a house a few blocks away from yours and we're moving in on Saturday. That means I won't be all the way on the other side of the world, I'll just be a few streets away from you." She spoke with excitement.

I was silent for a while, processing everything she just said into my brain.

"Nikki?" All Val was hearing was silence from my end of the line.

"Yeah! Val's coming! I'm not a loner!" I screamed as I ran around the house.

I ran into Trent's room.

"Val's moving in a few streets away!" I jumped up and down.

"Oh no."Trent groaned.

"What?"

"I'll have two people annoying me now." He complained.

"Well deal with it loser" I ran out of his room, leaving his door open too just to annoy him.