Chatper 21- "Rouge's Spy"

Vesta's POV

Just as I thought thinks were going swell, Petra gets hurt.

Petra's the Luna. We're suppost to call her Luna. My wolf barks. I still don't know my wolf's name. It's strange for me, not knowing her name.

I just want to know, and my wolf won't tell me. Soooo... I'm stuck not knowing much.

I fell back on my bed, and sighed. Sofia and I shared a room, since there wasn't any more room in the pack house. They were working on making a few more rooms, but usually Sofia dosn't even come back to the room at night... we used to be like, so close.

Now we're not.

I close my eyes and soon I drift into sleep.

But the sound of tapping of a laptop, or computer, woke me up. I blinked and turned over to see Sofia at the desk with the laptop out. She muttered something before standing up and walking out of the room. I heard the key lock in place. I cautiously stood up and made my way over to the computer. I read over what she was doing.

Emailing someone named Draco.

I read over what she sent him, that's what I'm supposting his gender is.

'Hey Draco.

Yeah, the pack's in shape. Seems like they're almost ready for a battle as well. You should attack soon. Petra and Aatu are finally warming up to each other.

Why didn't you attack when Aatu was gone?

That would've been better.

You could've already had Petra dead, as you wanted.

And Kassana.

But you needn't worry about Poppy.

I have a plan that'll get her on your side.

My plan is that we're going to give her a serum I found a recipe for. It's suppost to give the controler ability to tell the person lies and the person will beleive them. I just need to collect a few things for it.

Also, don't forget to put out the wolves bain acid stuff all over the outside of the pack house next friday.

It'll keep the wolves inside while you attack.

Don't worry, I can spray your team with a repellent of wolves bain.

You needn't worry my twisted friend.

You're spy's got this under control.'

I blinked and bit my bottom lip.

Sofia was....

A spy?

I gulped and walked over to a red heavy (at least 300 lbs) chair and grunted while pushing it infront of the door.

Sofia's only entrance now was the window. I walked back over to the laptop and sat down. This Draco person had replied.

'Ah, Sofia.

Long time no email ey?... See what I did there? Yeah. Bad jokes, but anyways. We're attacking sometime next month. Around the time where Aatu proposes to his petty little mate. She was suppost to be my mate. Her mother promised me her hand.

And good thinking for Poppy, she's a real pain in the ass when it comes to convincing. You made the right choice to join our side.

Meet me tomorrow at midnight. I'll tell you the rest of my plans there. Someone might read our plans over Email.